• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jacksonian Missionary

Recovering Werewolf Addict
1 Badges
Jul 20, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II
Werwolf Lite CCCLXXI: Tie! Tie For the Tie Gods!
A Jacksonian Missionary Production...

eu3_SWE.png
eu3_SWE.png
eu3_SWE.png
eu3_SWE.png

The TIE was looked upon, and Lemeard saw it was good. However, some refuted the power of the TIE, and sought to destroy their believers. And so the battle began...
The Rules:
There will be 17 players, no more, no less. Roles will be handed out after #17 signs up.
The game will then proceed to the First Night (after I have handed you your roles).

Deadline is 2:00 Forum Time. A vote at 1:59 will be counted. A vote at 2:00 will not.

§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread. Players can and will be disqualified from signing up at GM discretion.

§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, except to substitute for another player.

§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.

§1D. - Failure to vote will lead to immediate substitution.

§1E. If you are confused about your role, contact the GM via private message. Do not make a show of it in the thread. Any attempts to discuss role message in the thread are strictly forbidden.

§2A. – Players will vote daily. See Rule 1D.

§2B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted and be considered to be in violation of Rule 2A.

§2C. – In the event of a tie all tied players will be executed.

§2D. - The player(s) with the plurality of votes at deadline are considered dead. They will not reveal any inside information after the deadline. The presumed lynch victim(s) should not post anything before the actual update is posted.

§2E. - All dead players must privately request to sub. The GM will keep a private sub list in the normal fashion. Players new to the game may request to sub directly in the thread.

§3A. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3B. - Orders (scans, hunts, et cetera) are sent to the Game Moderator via PM.

§3C. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages missed due to inbox being full.

§4A. - Spectators and ghosts may comment, but never suggest a course of action, reveal any new information, including vote counts. Preferably spectators will comment only in a manner tangential to the actual game.

§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white color.

§4C. - A subbed player is considered a ghost when the GM declares him to be subbed and must obey all relevant rules of that status.

§4D. - A subbed player may pass on relevant information to his sub at the distraction and direction of the GM, and likewise a sub may request information from the previous player. Any unauthorized contact between the sub and subbed players may result in sanctions for one or both players.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.

§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging and posting PMs from the GM and other players is allowed. Screenshots of PMs are not. ID numbers of PMs are not.

§7B. - YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS ROLE PMs. THIS INCLUDES WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE OR NOT. BREAKING THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING SUBBED OUT.

§8A. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold, oversized text.

§8B. - If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE" and their name in bold, oversized text.

§8C. - In case of re-voting without un-voting, the original vote will be the counted vote.

§8D. - Do not edit votes after posting them. If you make a mistake, like not bolding, unvote and revote in a new post.

§8E. - Votes should be oversized or clear of other text to ensure they are not missed by the GM.

§8F. - It is the responsibility of the player to ensure they vote in clear and legal fashion. Failure to do so may result in the GM miscounting; see rule §6B.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at their full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM.

§10A. - Trust no one. Especially not the GM.

§10B - Always trust the GM.

§11. - Please include the GM in any private conversations you establish that relates to this game.

§12. - This is my GM Color, please do not use it.

THE ROLES:
1x Lemeard (Seer) - Master of the TIE, Can scan one person per night to see if they are for the almighty tie.
4x Tie Heathens (Werewolves) - Blasphemers who refute the glory of the TIE. Removes one player from the competition each night.
12x Worshipers of the TIE (Villagers) - Know the power of the Almight TIE. Votes everyday to remove players from the competition.

Last edited:
Players List
1. Capibara the villager Lynched Day 2
2. Tornadoli the villager Hunted Night 2
3. Aedan777 the villager Hunted Night 3
4. Wagonlitz the villager Hunted Night 1
5. Dr. Livingstone In as the intern junior assistant to the undersecretary of tie rituals and affairs the villager Lynched Day 4
6. EUROO7 the seer Hunted Night 4
7. Spockyt the Villager Won Day 6
8. jacob_Lundgren subbed by Npster the Villager Won Day 6
9. Audren In as the article of clothing preferred in many BDSM societies the Villager Won Day 6
10. Ironhide G1 In as the Gordion Knot the Tie Blasphemer Lynched Day 5
11. De Chatillon the Villager Hunted Night 5
12. Cliges the Villager Won Day 6
13. LatinKaiser in as the election of 1800 the villager is lynched Day 1
14. Comm. Cody the Tie Blasphemer Lynched Day 6
15. DeathbyWombat in but only after incessant begging. the Tie Blasphemer Surrendered Day 6
16. MadChemist in despite his best wishes. the Tie Blasphemer Lynched Day 3

Subs:
2. Enkhuush
3. Capibara
4. Dr. Livingstone

Last edited:
In

In as the intern junior assistant to the undersecretary of tie rituals and affairs.

In

Is it ok if I don't send PMs to villagers? I know that used to happen and I don't know if it's frowned upon now.

If the game begins within a reasonable amount of time, it shouldn't beven necessary. If sign ups last more than a day, I would do it to make sure everyone that signed up knows the game has begun.

Present

Lol @ deadline. Write me down as sub in a dire case.

Lol @ deadline. Write me down as sub in a dire case.
You are aware that you can play even though you can't be on at deadline?

Is it ok if I don't send PMs to villagers? I know that used to happen and I don't know if it's frowned upon now.

I don't like this idea, but I don't dislike it enough to be terribly bothered by it. I find the clarity of PMs for everyone to outweigh the benefits of skipping on villagers.

IN as the article of clothing preferred in many BDSM societies.

"Put up the lite quickly Jackson!" they said "We'll fill up quickly!" they said.

I'll join this game when Lemeard grants it his formal blessing.

In as the Gordion Knot.

Boy I hope Alexander the Great doesn't join...