• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Both WW games starting at roughly the same time is just bad luck for the signups it seems.

Both WW games starting at roughly the same time is just bad luck for the signups it seems.

It also doesn't help that the big is the 200th game, so a lot of people who might consider joining a lite due to only having time for a lite over a big and so forth chose to join the big because it's sort of a historic milestone. Not that I'm complaining, just what I seem to be noticing.

Did you not join the big cause of GMing this?

I'm sure we can get another player before sign up closes.

Did you not join the big cause of GMing this?

Partially. Also I tend to not like playing in several bigs in a row. I don't always keep on top of the thread that well and tend to miss things. I like to play in a Big every once in a while but any more and I'd probably get sick of them.

I'm sure we can get another player before sign up closes.

Tried some last second advertising on OT and in the group so we'll see how it goes.

If you don't get anyone by your deadline, I'll be number 17. Just don't expect much activity from me until after Easter Sunday.

My man!

Alright, deadline has passed so MC is being flexed into the 17th spot. Roles will go out shortly. We will be starting with a Night deadline with the first day beginning tomorrow at 22:00 GMT. Roles going out shortly

ALL ROLES ARE OUT.
PM me if you did not receive a role PM. Do NOT post in the thread.
Deadline for night orders is 22:00 GMT tomorrow 3/24/16.

Until then feel free to taunt, flaunt, and generally carry on and speculate on who I made a van Helsing pathological liar priest.

Until then feel free to taunt, flaunt, and generally carry on and speculate on who I made a van Helsing pathological liar priest.

Y'all don't need to speculate. It was me.

That would be me then.

van Helsing pathological liar priest announcement: LYNCH AUDREN

I win, the village has to follow the first red letters obviously.

npster said:
Oh shit you caught me I'm lying please allow me to bow before your awesome might and grovel at your feet like the god that you are, you Van Helsing pathological liar priest you!

PMs from npster.

van Helsing pathological liar priest announcement: LYNCH AUDREN
Ugh I'm hating the overuse of large red lettering.

Vote Npstr