• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Likewise, AVN and marty. It's great to see some familiar faces after so much time.

Wait a minute, you're playing in this one? Have you joined the Big?

In

Also, I feel like including the Big we have three new players in our games right now. VanMavus, if you feel comfortable with the game (you say you've played it elsewhere?) you may wish to try out the Big, we have a pretty good crowd over there right now.

Fine, Euro steals my role in a lite again.

In as Bob Barker
rqbjLHl.gif

Hi everyone,

First time playing Werewolf on forums, and brand new to these forums.

In as Clint Eastwood.

Welcome to our little corner of the forums! Let me know if you have any questions about rules or the like!

Also, I've sent out some invites. I think this time I avoided inviting someone already in the game, but we'll see.

Wait a minute, you're playing in this one? Have you joined the Big?

If you expected me to sit out WW game number 200, you're about as nuts as me.

The good thing is that I expect a few quiet months at Work. Might even get time to host a game or two over the coming months.

Sorry, granpa, oldies need not apply!

Alright, executive decision. I'm closing sign ups at 23:00 GMT today and if we haven't gotten our 17th player by then we'll skip N0 and launch immediately into day 1 (essentially pretending there was a dummy villager who was hunted N0). I'm not gonna keep letting this game wait for one more player. The fact that the seer is guaranteed to be alive D1 should be relatively balanced by the lost N0 scan.