• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1616448747429.png

I think i started when Werewolf was in the teens...
That late?

I started before 10 and I had time to develop a habit of voting you before my 8?9?-ish years hiatus.

That late?

I started before 10 and I had time to develop a habit of voting you before my 8?9?-ish years hiatus.
no, I mean game number. Like, my first game was Werewolf 18 or something.

no, I mean game number. Like, my first game was Werewolf 18 or something.
Yeah, but the link in my sig is to WW22 as latest for the Ironhead Quotient. I think I didn't stick around THAT long afterwards ;)

Yeah, but the link in my sig is to WW22 as latest for the Ironhead Quotient. I think I didn't stick around THAT long afterwards ;)
Your wolfishness was apparent early on.

WW CCXLVII - DOOM OF THE WEREYAK 8: HASTINAPUR, 722 BC

Janamejaya the righteous Maharaja of the Kuru Kingdom, heir of the Pandavas, ordered the destruction of snakes, to avenge the murder of his father by the Naga King Takshaka. Moved to mercy by the sage Vyasa, the Maharaja spared the life of the treacherous serpent.

The clemency given is the eschaton received.

Takshaka fled to the cruel Himalyan massifs, and there made common cause with the LITHERINE WEREYAKS to wreck their fury upon the pathetic realm of Man. Calling upon their primordial contracts with the inexorable ice spirits of the high valleys, the glaciers began to recede.

In the spring, the magnipotent Ganges rose and did not stop. Great Hastinapur, capital of the Kuru Kingdom, is a ruin, inundated with decaying animals, rotting grain, and the wailing of women. Its ashrams and temples are despoilt by vermin and sludge, its great fields destroyed, and its people drowned. Takshaka has claimed his blood price in water.

The mists of incessant rain fill the palace. News has come... the waters are falling! But as the waters slowly recede from the palace, in the mud there are the signs of hooves of beasts walking on two legs... the ABOMINABLE WEREYAKS!!! These shapeshifting fiend-scathes from the last Manvantara have come to Bhārata to destroy the scions of Pandu. In the looming crags of the Himalaya, the Naga King hisses in delight.

Can the last of the Pandavas hold back the deluge? Or will the FELL WEREYAKS' dread passage heralds the breaking of the cycle of death and rebirth, plunging the universe into an unending THANATOSES?

JOIN HERE.

Werewolf Lite CDXLI: Communism

Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg

It's 1958 and there's turmoil in the politbüro of the Belorussian SSR. There's rumours of Stalinist forces remaining strong and you've started suspecting each other. The KGB has arrived to haul off any possible Stalinists. It's now your task to weed them out.

New trait idea: Man-in-the-middle: Any message sent by PM has a 5% chance of being intercepted by the MITM with names, author and receiver redacted.

Potential problem with new trait: Players would just start excluding the GM from their PM conversations
As written, it's a terrible role, but maybe some tinkering could make it possible (still don't like it, as any role which discourages conversation is a bad idea). Maybe do the following:

Snoop (Censor?): This player likes to look through other people's mail. Once per game, he can select a player and look at all messages made by that player in PM.

Last edited:
i start sending pm's one word per message

EDIT: For orders, down to one letter per message

I can host in late-May, early-June when the lady companion is out of town.

As written, it's a terrible role, but maybe some tinkering could make it possible (still don't like it, as any role which discourages conversation is a bad idea.. Maybe do the following:

Snoop (Censor?): This player likes to look through other people's mail. Once per game, he can select a player and look at all messages made by that player in PM.

The second option still has the same problem = Discouraging PMs. Also it's pretty much a scan role as PM gives away any major role and you already have those.

Fiiine. In the light of these arguments I guess it's not a very good role. I just thought it would be fun to read other people's PMs.

Anyone wanna help me GM a Great Comet of 1812 game? (We can also do other themes... if you must...)
I thought Alxeu would be hosting?