• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Imagine a case where there are 7 aligned baddies (4 wolves, 2 cultists + Sorc). Guy with cloak is outed/outs himself. All vote him, but before the deadline, each and every aligned baddie votes a different person. Bam, instant 6-way tie = GG. And the outed guy doesn't even die, to add insult to injury.

I lost interest in this also, too much zombie'ism.

I can almost understand you, when i see two people that i thought were goodies voting someone else than the confessed wolf.

But of course, i could be the one missing something.

I lost interest in this also, too much zombie'ism.

Two zombies, Syber and OY, out of 29 players is about average or slightly below. If anything I think the activity level in this game has been rather good with the infux of new and enthusiastic players. :) Cheer up and let the live players that still has something to play for do their thing.

Official vote count, 22h 34min to deadline

reis91 - 2 - gigau2, The Super Pope
Funnyman320 - 1 - Lord Dalek2
gigau2 - 1 - reis91

not voted - 1 - Funnyman320

Official vote count, 22h 29min to deadline

reis91 - 2 - gigau2, The Super Pope
gigau2 - 2 - reis91, Funnyman320
Funnyman320 - 1 - Lord Dalek2

not voted - 0 - :)

Two zombies, Syber and OY, out of 29 players is about average or slightly below. If anything I think the activity level in this game has been rather good with the infux of new and enthusiastic players. :) Cheer up and let the live players that still has something to play for do their thing.

And That One Duke. And Lord Strange. And Paendrag. Possibly others, too.

Oh, I don't mean the not voting kind of zombie'ism. I meant zombie-like synaptic activity and participation. Plus, last time I checked, I was still living.

Ha. The other way for the village to win is by not killing Reis the outed wolf

How so ?

You seem to follow him like a good little puppy, so it looks like you are packmates... making him turned Red wolf and you Red cultist. Makes it important to lynch one of the two.

If i'm right, lynching somebody else is bad :
- we find the yellow wolf (not happening right now) - you win
- we kill a villager like me, Yellow wolf hunts Reis... if he's brutal as he claimed (makes sense, there was a blessed brutal, and we haven't seen no cursed brutal yet), he kills the Yellow, you win
- we kill a villager like me, Yellow wolf hunts somebody else... remain three players, a villager and two wolves in a Mexican stand-off with an edge to Reis, as, if villager is lynched, Reis has a vote left

Best chance for villager to win is for lynching Reis...

Otherwise, please enlighten me.

Come on villagers, don't you like them?
buffyteeth.jpg

Attachments

• Buffy_teeth.jpg
    Buffy_teeth.jpg
    352,7 KB · Views: 25
Official vote count, 6h 17min to deadline

reis91 - 3 - gigau2, The Super Pope, Lord Dalek2
gigau2 - 2 - reis91, Funnyman320

not voted - 0 - :)