• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If it was yellow pack I vote Rendap

Unless he didn't tell the rest of us, no, not rendap. It wasn't me, and if it was cymsdale, he didn't say so to me.

We yellows thought it was a fake outing by the reds to take the heat off of that day's front runners and to make sure the next day's vote would not fall on one of their own-being that the outing was fake.

Trying to cut them off at the pass, as it were, we hunted nautilu and thought that we'd reap the benefit of denying them the chance to run nautilu up the next day.

EDIT: we also conjectured that if it was by chance a legitimate outing, we'd be hitting the JL.

The players being run up were Split and OY, at the time OY was still a villager.

Curiouser and curiouser.

No need to overstate the importance of Nautilu. It could have been a game changer, but not surely so, and maybe not to such a large extent. I'm still curious, though.

Both Nautilu and Cromelex had been seer scanned, so it cut the cleared list in half and denied us a chance to lynch a suspect instead.

If it was yellow pack I vote Rendap

Thank you for the vote of confidence... :D

As my dear Packmate Cliges points out, it was not a Yellow plot AFAIK. Or at least not a plot that I was involved in.

The thoughts behind the hunt was that as we'd at that point seen both dead GA and Doc (if I recall correctly) and therefore no additional protectors were around. We'd therefore be rid of a JL spokesperson/someone about to be scanned or foil Red Packs plans on a fake outing and an easy bandwagon. Either way it was a fairly easy decision to hunt Naut.

Having said this, I also would like to know who set Nautilu up for the fall... ;)

Sorry if you've already spilled the beans, but who won Day 0, why, and what did they win?
marty got a 7th in command. I hadn't really planned to do a day 0 voting so I hadn't saved something useful to give out but like TNT said I found myself with too much time on my hands that day and started counting all sorts of things, wondering if anybody would question why I did it. IIRC marty had the most counts for viking RPing, Split for lynch votes and for all other things noone stood out. As it turned out 1st, 2nd and 3rd in command all(!) lived to the end so a 7th in command wasn't all that useful.

marty got a 7th in command. I hadn't really planned to do a day 0 voting so I hadn't saved something useful to give out but like TNT said I found myself with too much time on my hands that day and started counting all sorts of things, wondering if anybody would question why I did it. IIRC marty had the most counts for viking RPing, Split for lynch votes and for all other things noone stood out. As it turned out 1st, 2nd and 3rd in command all(!) lived to the end so a 7th in command wasn't all that useful.
I deliberately spammed my RP'ing that first day to win that count :D Frustrating I never got a reward, although hunter healer had the potential to be powerful enough.

Next time we see Nautilu we'll need to remember to ask him what went down that night, and who copied my gambit so quickly after I used it :p