• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nautilu hunted you without cc'ing to me(our standing was on Falc), then two days later blamed me for hunting you and somehow got the idea that you were our cultist.

When I get to my laptop later this evening, I'll fish up the PMs.
Doesn't actually say why but you were very much looking like a goodie at that point.

johho888 said:
Nautilu said:
Hunt Najs
Your pack doesn't hunt today but I'll keep this for tomorrow. (You hunted yesterday, first order were for Falc but then Adamus changed it to bakerydog)

Doesn't actually say why but you were very much looking like a goodie at that point.

Meh, I'm not sure I agree on the goodie part. I don't blame Nautilu for hunting me though, it probably made sense in some way. But to see those fine traits wasted...

I was going to get hunted night 1?

*pout*

*weep*
According to my notes the wolves had hunt orders on you night 1, 3, 5 and 7. On night 1, 3 and 5 they changed their minds though. The seer also had a scan order on you but he too changed his mind.

He's Not the Messiah - He's a Very Naughty Werewolf!

[video=youtube;Kewfy5pMeWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kewfy5pMeWA[/video]​

Judea, Quarter to 0, B.C.

The Shepherds are counting sheep in the field, Alien spaceships are floating around while The People's Front of Judea are preparing their manifest. And of course, don't forget the Neighbourhood Stoning Events.

In the stable next door, a minor event is taking place including a visit from some Shady People.

But the important event is: Mandy gives birth and it's a Boy! - He's not the Messiah, but he might be either a boy or Werewolf. Time will tell........! But he'll likely be very naughty indeed.....