• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Lord_D
Vote Rockingluke

Final vote count

OrangeYoshi - 7 -Bagricula, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, Najs, Rockingluke
Rockingluke - 6 - randakar, Kingepyon, Falc, snoopdogg, humancalculator, esemesas
tamius24 - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, OrangeYoshi
jacob-Lundgren - 2 - walrus, Lord_D
Lord_D - 1 - sbr
Falc - 1 - tamius24
snoopdogg - 1 - Nautilu
Nautilu - 1 - Kriszo

not voted - 1 - the_hdk

Missed two votes - Bagricula
Missed one vote - Nautilu

Last edited:
Seventh Day and Seventh Night

up7.jpg

Every day is a feast at Honeycombe's At The Beach​

Things have started to become routine. First wake up, then clean up the grisly remains after the nightly affairs followed by some discussions about today's lynch, a quick drink at Honeycombe's and eventually the evening's kick and dance show. Today was much the same and a kuli the Spiritually Attuned Villager performed as well as could be expected.

Night passed uneventful. Again. At least that is some consolation. Isn't it?

You lynched OrangeYoshi the Spiritually Attuned Villager
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
Rockingluke has the Plotter trait, I take?

Yes we need to consider what he's doing and wich side he's on..

I set up an order so that if I could save my skin by switching votes that I would. I didn't actually condemn Yoshi to death, I only saved myself from a Glorious Tamius Approved Tie. The people who voted for Yoshi are to blame, you wolf scum /semi-serious.

*Honeycombe raged*
What the hell.. That darn cabinboy got in a vote.. My yearning for his death is unbearable..
Wolfs I command you to eat him and his crappy luggage he towed from the ship..
AAARRGGHHH....

Also on a sadder note.. I've got a feeling I'm on the losing side..
Back to the drawingboard..

I set up an order so that if I could save my skin by switching votes that I would. I didn't actually condemn Yoshi to death, I only saved myself from a Glorious Tamius Approved Tie. The people who voted for Yoshi are to blame, you wolf scum /semi-serious.
Hey I fully support your action.. I just don't know where to put your allegiance..

Oh please, that tie wouldn't have been nearly catastrophic enough for it to be tamius-approved ^^