• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How many freaking shots did the council have?

Also, you're entire case on me went out the window once Rovs proved to be a villager

Just one. We've been saving it. Velasco being shot was my own Van Helsing shot.

I also didn't need a case on you. There were three people left that hadn't been Seer scanned; you, Rovsea, and Marshall (Aedan was cleared as a wolf, which is all that mattered). Marshall could've murder killed the Seer and Priest a long time ago if he was Cursed, so it was just a matter of lynching one of you and shooting the other.

Also these cultist rules should never be used again.

This was the only real design flaw that I can think of, but yes. These weren't great cultist rules.

How did I do for a rookie big GM?

For one, I don't know what you neglected to give me a trait, given that I was without one for 2 games in a row...

To be fair, given that I was without one made the game less fun for me, seeing that I was the only villager without one.

EDIT: I wasn't the only villager without a trait, because Wombat wasn't either, but Wombat was on the council.

How did I do for a rookie big GM?

I think It was good, the deadline was really bad for me, but that's not your fault.

Things that I would change for next games:

- The dead of the cultists, that was a big handicap for the baddies.
- The Van Helsing role seems pretty OP. The Sorcerer role of Cliges seemed Op too but he died first night, so who knows :D
- In the game of k-59 the council didn't exist when they were 2 members. I think that's a good idea, because a council that continues existing with 2 or 1 member it's almost impossible to destroy.

Last edited:
yay victory!!! Scanned three of them

I was also this close to shooting billy bob with my shot early in the game, so that would've been interesting.

I was also this close to shooting billy bob with my shot early in the game, so that would've been interesting.
See, placing the Van Helsing in the hands of someone like you can mean almost certain victory for the goodies. But when you give it to an incompetent person like Tonka, it's a disaster

I was a bit worried the game was still tilted a bit too far toward the goodies, even after my suggested balance changes, and I guess it arguably was. Removing the vH or the seer's hunter shot would probably have helped. Still, this wound up reasonably close, and I'd say it was rather well GMed, too.

Well that and Cliges died day 1. Even with a spectacular village, remember they only won with 4 people left alive. Had Cliges not died I think the baddies may have won, and billy Bob not scan three wolves in a row(I think.)

I was a bit worried the game was still tilted a bit too far toward the goodies, even after my suggested balance changes, and I guess it arguably was. Removing the vH or the seer's hunter shot would probably have helped. Still, this wound up reasonably close.

In any case, truth be told:
- I comitted a big mistake with that crovax (I really misunderstood Jerman, I read that too fast my English isn't good enough... :( and I don't have such an experience with this game so I was thinking It was pretty obvious there were 2 packs)
- Cliges died first night when he seemed a powerful baddie role
- And billy bob had an amazing rate of success.

Well that and Cliges died day 1. Even with a spectacular village, remember they only won with 4 people left alive. Had Cliges not died I think the baddies may have won, and billy Bob not scan three wolves in a row(I think.)
Yeesh. But seriously all in all this game was balanced as long as the cultists don't die so easily

I probably wouldn't have used the Van Helsing unless there were more players. One baddie assassin is probably not enough, particularly on a lone sorcerer, but two baddie assassins probably would've skewed things too far the other way. I think things would've been fine if Cliges hadn't died so quickly, though.

See, placing the Van Helsing in the hands of someone like you can mean almost certain victory for the goodies. But when you give it to an incompetent person like Tonka, it's a disaster

Was that the game where he outed like half the JL? Ah, good times.

In any case, truth be told:
- I comitted a big mistake with that crovax (I really misunderstood Jerman, I read that too fast my English isn't good enough... :( and I don't have such a experience with this game and I was thinking It was obvius there were 2 packs)
- Cliges died first night when he seemed a powerful baddie role
- And billy bob had an amazing rate of success.

What Crovax? I don't even remember that.

What Crovax? I don't even remember that.

When I spoke about two groups of orcs in the game answering a Jerman´s post. That was the reason the people began to vote against me and I had to tell that about me being the doctor and all :D

When I told about two groups of orcs in the game answering a Jerman´s post. That was the reason the people began to vote against me :D
I voted you for that, but didn't think it was actually a crovax, just an assumption you had made and spoke about without proof. But I was a wolf looking to keep the heat off my wolves because if they died so did I. Protecting packmates is much more work than killing them let me tell you.

I voted you for that, but didn't think it was actually a crovax, just an assumption you had made and spoke about without proof. But I was a wolf looking to keep the heat off my wolves because if they died so did I. Protecting packmates is much more work than killing them let me tell you.

Yehhh DeathNoteByCutie didn't try to save me too hard let me tell you too :D:D:D

When I spoke about two groups of orcs in the game answering a Jerman´s post. That was the reason the people began to vote against me and I had to tell that about me being the doctor and all :D

That's not a crovax, and it was a nonsense case. The fact that you were actually bad doesn't make the case any more valid.

That's not a crovax, and it was a nonsense case. The fact that you were actually bad doesn't make the case any more valid.

As I was doomed anyway,just before you anounced that I was a baddie, I was thinking about saying that I was in the JL and you were a baddie :D

I really regret I didn't say it :D:D

Yes, posts, like the one Ironhide is refusing to respond to lol

As I was doomed anyway,just before you anounced that I was a baddie, I was thinking about saying that I was in the JL and you were a baddie :D

I really regret I didn't say it :D:D

Oh that would've been hilarious.