• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Everyone in favor of lynching De Chatillon day one say "Aye"

Aye

Nah, De Chatillon has the perfect blend of RP and game reasoning that's both fun and productive. I like.

Thank you everyone, these kind words are appreciated, but they're not going to save our lifes from the evil hordes outside the walls. Run with me and we can be free while the orcs are busy killing women and children!!!!

In as Mirimon, Ranger of Ithilien.

Welcome! Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions about rules and mechanics during the game. I'm not the best player but I've been around enough that I should be able to help clear anything up.

And out, since I suppose I should focus on finals.

Thank you all for your support and interest! There are 20 players currently, so I will be sending out invites shortly. But sign ups are still open. Thank you all!

Thank you all for your support and interest! There are 20 players currently, so I will be sending out invites shortly. But sign ups are still open. Thank you all!
Just a note, I'm not sure @Ithvan is going to accept his reserved spot unfortunately considering how he was posting in color

You don't attend the same uni as happy?

She does, she just has a bunch of architecture courses this semester so most of her "finals" are actually projects and since the professors gave out the rubrics ahead of time, she used her Thanksgiving break to get them mostly done, so she doesn't really have that much left to do except for an exam or maybe two.

She does, she just has a bunch of architecture courses this semester so most of her "finals" are actually projects and since the professors gave out the rubrics ahead of time, she used her Thanksgiving break to get them mostly done, so she doesn't really have that much left to do except for an exam or maybe two.
Doing stuff during the break? Finishing assignments ahead of time? You're girlfriend isn't human...