• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So you wished Cæsar was barred from playing due to his probation? Because that was the only conclusion I could make from your post, but it seemed really out of place and insulting.
In my opinion someone on probation should recieve a ban from the OT forum and the OT Game Forums untill he/she/it has proved himself to now have better behaivior then before.

ooh boy CC is back

In

In as a Camel.

I'm letting you in on the condition that you will not post as a ghost. If you wish to after dying you can PM me.

In?

So i run ghost post throught you first and you either give me go ahead or veto ? sound like good solution if you thnik i fucked up with ghost talk. IN.
\

So i run ghost post throught you first and you either give me go ahead or veto ? sound like good solution if you thnik i fucked up with ghost talk. IN.
\
No. I'm not going to hold your hand. You simply do not make any comments as a ghost, but this is not to say you may not sub you just have to request it via PM. In fact I'm going to make that bit the world for everyone.

To avoid living players making any inferences based on sub requests by dead player, all dead players must privately request to sub. The GM will keep a private sub list in the normal fashion.

In as Zapp Brannigan.

Also,
Curse Maker: once per game instead of performing any other nightly action he can curse a player. He will not be informed if he was successful.

Quick questions:
1) If it's my pack's night to hunt and we have two members, can I curse someone while they go out on the hunt? And if I was the only one left, I could curse but not hunt or hunt but not curse?

2) What would make a curse attempt unsuccessful? Already being cursed, blessed, important role (seer, priest, GA, doctor), already a baddie, distiller?

I'm also wondering if the curse will be pre or post hunt, but that will be answered when you put up the order for nightly actions.

1) If it's my pack's night to hunt and we have two members, can I curse someone while they go out on the hunt? And if I was the only one left, I could curse but not hunt or hunt but not curse?

2) What would make a curse attempt unsuccessful? Already being cursed, blessed, important role (seer, priest, GA, doctor), already a baddie, distiller?

I'm also wondering if the curse will be pre or post hunt, but that will be answered when you put up the order for nightly actions.
1) Curse makers will only be available to initially unattached baddies, so a wolf will never have it. EDIT In the case of Liar wolf claiming curse maker: What you say is correct the hunt would go with the other wolves, if you were the only wolf it you could not hunt and curse. Just as if you were distilled.

2) Already being cursed, being the seer(the only uncurseable role), and being distilled. I hadn't thought of the already baddie case, I'm going to add it to the trait now.

3) Still thinking about it, so if you have any idea please share.

Last edited:
I'd suggest 'post hunt' for it to not be OP. So you can't curse and hunt, but you can curse and hunt next day... it also makes for some interesting stuff by making the wolves actively protecting their next hunt target to not waste the curse.