• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
UNVOTE DEXANDER
VOTE GORGANSLAYER

Unvote Ithvan

Vote Gorganslayer

Vote Count - Deadline, Day 5

(8) Gorganslayer - aedan777 (310), madchemist (313, 336), Ithvan (331, 338), Ironhide G1 (329, 339), Sleepyhead (325, 340), k-59 (333, 341), Audren (332, 342), JermanTK (314, 343)
(1) k-59 - Dexander (328)

Not voted: Gorganslayer

ϕ

Last edited:
So someone did get turned by the reds already?

I don't honestly know, although there are two no hunt nights and only one unaccounted for. So someone was probably turned.

The assumption that there are separate red and orange packs may be a trifle faulty, however.

Deadline, Day 5

In which no one looks to the stars, with true command in absentia; and so an ending is reached.

333px-Aeonium_tabuliforme.jpg

A local tea trader with an authoritative air had decided to run for the new Westland seat in parliament. He had mobilised his network of connexions, which were many; as a former jailer in Australia he was looked to with trust. Unfortunately, the man he trusted with his messages was less worthy, and was organising connexions of his own.

Gorganslayer as a Chinese gooseberry salesman, an ordinary Settler (Villager) was lynched.
Dexander as a tea trader, a formerly Favourably Starred Former Guard (formerly Blessed Seer) was hunted.

With this the remaining innocents were so few they were powerless to prevent being swindled, framed and generally made miserable.

k-59, a Favourably Starred Settler (Blessed Villager)
JermanTK, an ordinary Settler (Villager)

IronhideG1, a Favourably Starred Legal Mind (Blessed Seer)
Sleepyhead, an ordinary Settler (Villager)

Are defeated.

The winners are:

aedan777, a Blackmailer (Werewolf) of the Dunedin Pack
madchemist, a Scammer (Sorcerer) and Member of the Crown Hotel Secret Council
Audren, a Blackmailer (Werewolf) of the Dunedin Pack
Ithvan as Te Rau Tauwhare, a Smuggler (Werewolf) of the Dunedin Pack

ϕ

Last edited:
I knew it lol.... I had my doubts that he was a seer.

WOW! I voted correctly every single time lol. (initially)

Well Ironhide.... I guess we should've kept in mind what you said in the last game about Fake Justice Leagues.

Damn they are effective.

Well Ironhide.... I guess we should've kept in mind what you said in the last game about Fake Justice Leagues.

Damn they are effective.
Dex really should've cleared madchemist. I even asked him today. Had he been online madchemist's house of cards would have fallen apart.

Damn they are effective.

Well no, this was a real JL. It's just I wasn't fully scanned, and I withheld/altered some information because it suited me to do so. The first priority of a JL should be to make sure that the spokesman is completely cleared; otherwise stuff like this happens.

Well no, this was a real JL. It's just I wasn't fully scanned, and I withheld/altered some information because it suited me to do so. The first priority of a JL should be to make sure that the spokesman is completely cleared; otherwise stuff like this happens.

True lol. GG

I thought this was a fake one lol.

GG and thanks for hosting Kiwi.

So did the wolves try to clear the council? It at least looked that way from my perspective.

Also how did you get spokesman MC?

I knew it lol.... I had my doubts that he was a seer.

WOW! I voted correctly every single time lol. (initially)

Yeah, I thought that part was pretty funny. :p