• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I did. Never sent in for Guardian angel. Not that I claimed Blessed today, but they seem to have hunted someone else

Good one. I was actually going to suggest claiming but not using your trait, or leaving it an option, but decided it was best if you didn't have the ability remaining. Nice job thinking of the bluff yourself.

I'm actually surprised that liar was able to make a new seer - or did I get that wrong?

Good one. I was actually going to suggest claiming but not using your trait, or leaving it an option, but decided it was best if you didn't have the ability remaining. Nice job thinking of the bluff yourself.

Well, I never agreed to use it to begin with, since there was no reason for a wolf to hunt Johho, unless they were in the JL, and if they were, merely thinking I had was enough. Funnily enough Johho tried to suggest the same to me, but my inbox was full. Great minds think alike I suppose.

I'm actually surprised that liar was able to make a new seer - or did I get that wrong?

You are correct. I guess he effectively becomes the seer that night, promotes the apprentice, and then is no longer the seer the following day, so the apprentice is now seer.

Nope, I did that. I specifically asked about it day 1, but didn't think I'd get a chance.

Wolves controlled the JL, and got me to make a seer for them, then won when we got suspicious of them.
You forgot killing off the Vandals by getting their names from one of their cultists and controlling the JL, because the original seer handed that position to one of our cultists. That make the story better in my opinion.

EURO why did you out Gigau yourself? Did you get suspicious about the JL being infiltrated?

Day and Night 10

Carnage, just carnage.

Demigod Flavius Stilicho, who has been singlehandedly leading the anti-werewolf crusade, and organising magician dressup parties, directs his hapless puppets against Tapio, the unsociable northman, and Durtha, of the Steppe Sclaveni, the less unsociable northman.

At the last minute - with the sun three-quarters invisible - he changes his mind. And his minions control everyone around.

Silence from the remaining envoys. Haggard, unshaven, and mentally unstable, their grim silence is broken only by a squeak of "this can't be happening".

The sacrifice is chosen, and he is Cliges. He dies like many other innocents.

Stilicho draws his longsword from its scabbard, and swiftly runs Johhodolf through.

The blood-covered half-Vandal proclaims: "For you, innocents, this charade is over."

But is it?

Cliges the hunter villager was lynched.
johho888 the cursed ex-apprentice seer with a rival and formerly with seerish powers was shot by madchemist the hunter.
J. Passepartout the turned werewolf formerly with seerish powers of the Vandal Pack was hunted.

And Johho while I remember it: Even if you had scanned me earlier, given that madchemist was the most cleared of all you might end up outing nobody, but dead at night. That happened to alxeu, because he had found someone he shouldn't. madchemist promised to shoot the guy, but instead alxeu found himself dead in the morning.
OK, but if alxeu found someone Red with one scan and used the other on me where did you get pjnlsn from? Was there a cultist switching sides?

Well there went the 'JL'

Game has not ended?! :rofl:

Good thing we shot Johho and not J. Passepartout. It wouldn't have been fair towards our mole in the Vandals if he didn't get the win; which was exactly why we shot Johho, since we suspected him being either blessed or cursed---and probably cursed, since we hadn't seen a cursed apprentice yet.

Good thing we shot Johho and not J. Passepartout. It wouldn't have been fair towards our mole in the Vandals if he didn't get the win; which was exactly why we shot Johho, since we suspected him being either blessed or cursed---and probably cursed, since we hadn't seen a cursed apprentice yet.

Well the curse is nulled, since a seer can't be turned. I think.

Edit: Oh they can. They'd be unfortunate.

OK, but if alxeu found someone Red with one scan and used the other on me where did you get pjnlsn from? Was there a cultist switching sides?
Yes there was. And it was actually this cultist alxeu found; but we didn't want to lose our contact. By the way it was the Vandals who got most no hunts, since we hunted two days in a row.

Morning, Day 11

That night, wolf-howls and screams from the weakling Carthaginian native, Poenulus, punctured the stillness.

Stilicho and his accomplices look to the dark-skinned man from lands and times distant, and that is all that is needed to overwhelm the few unfortunates left alive.

Your Majesty, King Uldin,

Mission accomplished …

Winners: Hunnic Pack

Wagonlitz the Brutal Werewolf formerly with Sorcerous Powers
Sleepyhead the Werewolf with a Rival
madchemist the ex-Hunter Cultist
Yakman the Third in Command Cultist
Hax the Jester Cultist

Losers:

oyoyoy the Innkeeper Villager formerly with Padreous Powers
Chieron the Villager formerly with Seerish Powers
aedan777 the ex-Pathological Liar Villager
narref the ex-Witness Villager

Interpack co-ordination, a stratagem few have tried, fewer still have succeeded with. Getting the other pack to hunt the seer and the priest two days in a row was something I'm quite proud of. Props to everyone else although the whole admitting victory before the update thing is quite risky. Could be a brutal or something, so I won't name names. Congrats Wagon, Sleepy, Yak, Hax and last but not least Madchemist!

As for the rest...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Also, cultist role this game was not optimal, to say the least. I raised an eyebrow when I saw the cultists knew each pack from the start and didn't have to win with that pack. Honestly, the moment Hax contacted me and I passed his name on to the rest of the pack, the other guys were screwed, royally. It was just our luck we had a wolf outed first and got in a position of power early on, otherwise it would've been us getting shafted.
Apart from that one criticism, I think the set-up was done very well and thanks for GM'ing, tamius! :)

Just wait a couple moments, please.

I would have gladly waited for GM update before saying anything but then you started gloating. I'm just saying it'd be divine retribution of Biblical proportions if something threw wrench in your plans since you are already out in the open. :)

Anyways, thanks for GM and congrats to the winners.

Well the curse is nulled, since a seer can't be turned. I think.

Edit: Oh they can. They'd be unfortunate.
You lose all previous roles when turned wolf though, so a cursed seer cannot become a seer wolf---he just becomes a wolf.