• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this is again too confusing too make sense off.
Wolf outings can be a confusing business :nods:

The way the baddies are coming out and openly voting Lord_D suggests to me that they intend to end the game today. Either they have enough conman/plotting traits to overcome the Rysz vote, or they have a leader in their ranks and aren't even bothering to try.

If Lord_D dies, the game ends. It is that doggone simple. Goodies, cast your vote for Rysz.

Box clear.

Official Votecount
28 minutes until deadline

Rysz (8) - Lemeard, Paendrag, Adamus, walrus, Trespoe, THE_SPLIT, Eternaly_lost, jacob-lundgren
Lord_D (4) - OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli, Rysz, slinky
AOK. 11 (2) - Lord_D, TheExecuter*
Ironhead 5 (1) - AOK. 11*

* - Unvote without revote: TheExecuter, AOK. 11

Vote LordD
*Sigh* The two AOK. 11 voters are going to be our downfall. Two goodie voters is all the baddies need to waver and they will control the lynch -- and we lose.

But there is still hope:

First, all goodies must keep their vote on Rysz.

Leader: if you are a goodie, please send in an order to leaderlynch AOK the Seducing Werewolf; and then Hunter, please send in an order to hunt Rysz.

(unfortunately, we cannot have the hunter kill AOK because of his seduction trait -- the only way to knock off both is to leaderlynch AOK, then hunt Rysz)

This way, we knock off two baddies and give ourselves breathing room to stat lynching Slinky, Tornadoli, and OY.

Wolf outings can be a confusing business :nods:
It's fairly imple actually. I doubt the baddies have any intention of voting for Rysz. If we by some miracle make it to another day we have to start taking care of AOK, OY, Tornadoli and Slinky.

Update may be delayed as I finish the BSG game. Apologies up front.

Again, there is hope -- if the leader diverts the lynch to AOK, and the hunter kills Rysz tonight, we will have our way with Slinky, tornadoli, OY, and TheExecuter in the coming days.

Just call him another baddie.
Important to try and lynch wolves over cultists though as if it takes forever and a day it increases the odds some dizzy ditz goofs up everything.

I take this action due to blackmail coercion.

unvote rysz
vote lord d

Who wants to live forever?