• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
haha

I am but a simple seducer villager, trespoe. Why cast such aspersions upon me in our most desperate hour?

you see, that is the problem. Who to trust?

The person who is a certifiable liar, and... well.. I can't remember how jonti described him in the early game.

Or the person who, since a mid-game rant, has acted in every way a wolf in deed or writing. And who hasn't ranted about the combined pack, either.

I have to go with the certifiable liar, right now.

If the AOK count isn't complete BS we have
Rysz: 7
AOK: 2
Lord_D: 2

The people voting AOK and Lord_D has to switch to Rysz.

Edit: This would be LordD, Executer, Torn, OY. If you're good it is imperative that you switch.

odd play...so we have a suspect vote count??

What Adamus is saying is that you have successfully fooled him into thinking you are a goodie. This is what I meant, AOK, when I said that I am impressed at the way you manipulate the simpletons. And the "cowardly" wolves (to use jonti-h's line of reasoning) targeted the crusty old veterans who know you to be a wolf, leaving a slew of young'uns to stare wide-eyed at you and say to themselves, "Look! Look who it is! In the flesh! My, my, he isn't as tall as I expected, nor as handsome, but it's him alright, ayuh, shore'nuff. The crazy facial piercings, the bizarre colors dyed into his hair. It's Dennis Rodman, mommy, it is it is!" And then they choose not to vote you because deep inside, in places they don't like to talk about at parties, they want you to be a goodie -- they need you to be a goodie, because they are incapable of thinking for themselves and have been conditioned by many games played with you as a goodie to avoid using their own critical thinking abilities and rely entirely upon what you tell them: in robot voices, "Yes, AOK, I will do so. But AOK, you said we should recycle. Okay, AOK, we will lynch him. You say he is evil, Dear Leader, and so we will believe you." It is going to devastate them to see you are a baddie, they will see with eyes that are finally open just how black your heart is, and their lips will tremble and they will look at you with searching eyes, hoping there is something that can explain this, something that can avert what their gut is already telling them, that their hero is a villain, the antithesis of all they hold dear in their hearts, and they will look at you and say, they will say in tiny whimpering voices, "say it ain't so, AOK," and you will look back at them, and you will try to summon the strength to tell them that it will be okay, that everything will be a-okay because, after all, that is your name, but you cannot, you cannot lie to them anymore, not as you are being led away in restraints and shackles and leg irons, dressed in a strait jacket, to be led to the lynching gallows, where you will be lynched until your brains are no longer inside your body, but are lying, intact, on the pavement, a shimmering grey jelly that I will reach down and grab and hold up triumphantly, and the crowd will roar, and in that roar, as your eyes close for the last time, you will also hear the jovial chuckling of ghosts, the ghosts yes, the ghosts of White Daimon and johho888 and k-59 and all the others who can finally rest in their graves knowing that they have been avenged, and I will donate that grey mass to science, yes, to science, I will donate it to climate researchers in East Anglia, who will examine your evil mind under microscopes and poke it and prod it and place it in a beaker under a Bunsen burner, and then they will reach their conclusion, their gut-wrenching conclusion that we have suspected all along, that you, and you alone, have been responsible for the variations in global temperatures that we have all been warned about, yes you, AOK, are the sole global warmer, and now that you are dead we can all go back to driving SUVs and eating delicious steaks without worrying about cow flatulence destroying the planet, this is the moment AOK, we are the ones we have been waiting for, this is the moment when the rise of the oceans will stop and the planet will start to heal, but it begins now, when the simpletons eyes are finally open, as the prisoner comes out of the cave and his eyes are blinded by the sun, oh the sun, it is bright but not as painful as the realization that AOK is evil, and has been for quite some time, and the guilt, oh the guilt, to know that the blood of Kaetje and sbr is on the hands of the simple, the willing, the ones who were incapable of thinking for themselves and allowed themselves to allow you to indulge in a cannibal holocaust, this surely must be what the East Prussians felt as they fled their ancestral homes in the face of a Soviet invasion, knowing that the atrocities they allowed their leadership to commit was wrong all along, and now they are reaping the fruits of their guilt, this is what the simpletons now feel, and it is because of you, AOK, you are much worse than Hitler, and now it all comes to an end, now you sit in your underground bunker with your dedicated and frenzied loyalists, willing to drink the cyanide if only you tell them to, and instead of telling them to carry on the fight without you, no instead you oversee their organized suicide and then you arrange for your own, but there will be no quick and easy way out for you, there is no sword for you to fall on, because the vengeful masses have already arrived at your door, and their eyes are open, and they will drag you from your home and drag you through the square and they will bring you to me, and you will fall to your knees and beg for mercy, you will plead for the civility that you did not show my brethren, my fallen comrades who lie in fresh graves because of you, and no I will not show you mercy, you will suffer and there will be much blood spilt, but it will only be evil blood, the blood of the murderer, the dark murderer AOK, and you will die in agony, and as you die the masses whom you have fooled for so long will laugh, they will jeer and I will whisper in your ear as you writhe in agony, and I will say "you see, AOK, death comes to us all, but before it comes to you know this, that we have already discovered who the other wolf is, and he will die tomorrow, and the cultists, they will not last long, I swear it, we will let them live yes, but for their crimes they will live in disgrace and will become the people who clean our toilets and dig our ditches, and when we finally grant them political rights they will form a bloc, yes a political bloc, which they will call Progressivism and they will throw their weight behind the Democrats and transform them into a party of disgraced ex-racists, but we will allow it, only to see them fail on a national stage, and we will see it and we will laugh, and we will all go down to the graveyard, the unconsecrated one for the evil spirits who still linger and watch the tragedy they have wrought, and we will go down there and piss on your grave AOK, and we will laugh merrily." And you know this to be true.
A run on to end all run ons.

vote the count!

unvote the count
vote rysz

Seems unlikely to matter unless someone gets funny business involved and rolling.

Vote Count

Rysz: 8 (Lemeard, Paendrag, Adamus, walrus, trespoe, THE_SPLIT, Eternaly_Lost, jacob-Lundgren)
AOK. 11: 2 (Lord_D, TheExecuter)
Lord_D: 2 (OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli)
Ironhead 5: 1 (AOK. 11)

Not voted: Rysz, Ironhead 5 (prohibited from voting), Slinky

Due to possible plotting and conman traits out there, the vote count may be much closer than this. I suspect that it is possible for the baddies to do a massive vote snipe at the deadline to kill known goodie Lord_D, which will end the game in baddie victory. All goodies must vote Rysz if we are to put it out of reach of a vote snipe.

And, AOK. 11 sent me a taunting PM where he said he had some hidden tricks up his sleeve. I think the tricks he refers to is somehow related to a vote snipe; but it may instead be some fireworks either tonight or tomorrow. Stay on your toes -- if I die tonight, remember to lynch AOK. 11 tomorrow, and then go with your gut after that -- you should easily be able to find some remaining baddies among all the voting behavior. Just look to see who followed AOK on some retarded lynch on those days that Kaetje, sbr, and I won the lynch votes.

Vote Lord_D

The GM, Slinky and me have been busy all day playing the boardgame BattleStar Galactica. The game is still ongoing, but we wanted to place our votes, and let you guys know that the GM is currently doing one votecount, and that's it for today.

Vote Count

Rysz: 8 (Lemeard, Paendrag, Adamus, walrus, trespoe, THE_SPLIT, Eternaly_Lost, jacob-Lundgren)
AOK. 11: 2 (Lord_D, TheExecuter)
Lord_D: 2 (OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli)
Ironhead 5: 1 (AOK. 11)

Not voted: Rysz, Ironhead 5 (prohibited from voting), Slinky

Due to possible plotting and conman traits out there, the vote count may be much closer than this. I suspect that it is possible for the baddies to do a massive vote snipe at the deadline to kill known goodie Lord_D, which will end the game in baddie victory. All goodies must vote Rysz if we are to put it out of reach of a vote snipe.

And, AOK. 11 sent me a taunting PM where he said he had some hidden tricks up his sleeve. I think the tricks he refers to is somehow related to a vote snipe; but it may instead be some fireworks either tonight or tomorrow. Stay on your toes -- if I die tonight, remember to lynch AOK. 11 tomorrow, and then go with your gut after that -- you should easily be able to find some remaining baddies among all the voting behavior. Just look to see who followed AOK on some retarded lynch on those days that Kaetje, sbr, and I won the lynch votes.
My vote did matter. Made ironhead post wrongly. mwhahaha

Rand! BSG is waiting on you and your box is full!

...sneaky bugger...edited in before I quoted you...

I am busy hunting cylons and this is again too confusing too make sense off.

Vote Lord_D

Vote Lord_D

The GM, Slinky and me have been busy all day playing the boardgame BattleStar Galactica. The game is still ongoing, but we wanted to place our votes, and let you guys know that the GM is currently doing one votecount, and that's it for today.
Tell him he got an XO on him in BSG 7 here please. Chief repair 2 vipers and then XOed rand.

I am busy hunting cylons and this is again too confusing too make sense off.

Vote Lord_D
I know you're not very bright Slinky. But even you should be able to make sense of an outing. Vote Rysz.

I know you're not very bright Slinky. But even you should be able to make sense of an outing. Vote Rysz.
Make sense? In WW?! Surely you jest sir!

Apparently Randy' rules are the funny.

Quoting or forging PMs from the GM is also considered bad style but is allowed even in the thread.

Here is the PM from Randakar regarding the use of my trait:

randakar said:
Tonight you are taken in by vivid dreams. A message arrives from the afterlife, a vision of the past as seen by White Daimon..

alien.jpg

Rysz is a werewolf.