• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm just not a fan with either of the bandwagons on AOK and sbr. I really don't know whom of them that makes a better lynching option.

Its simply too late. We concentrate or we are dead. We don't have time. We have to get basically all the village votes for this to work. We have to take what we can get. That is sbr.

Ironhead has more information than anybody. He was wrong about me. Lets hope he, and thus we get it right with sbr.

Not much else to be done under the circumstances.

*kicks the village in the face*

tomorrow-never-dies.jpg

Maybe if you had not lied to me Reis we would not be here. Mock all you want.

Edit: For those still voting me, or not on the sbrwagon, at least watch. If they make a move against me seal the deal and vote sbr please.

My Boot
bootonface1.jpg

Your Face

The line is dead.

Day 10

Depressed at yesterdays turn of events, the village decides to throw a random unresisting baby out of the window. Whoops. That really did look like a baby after all ..

You lynch sbr the Haunted Plotting Baby (Plotting villager who Sees Dead People)

Night 10
Nappy time!

In the morning you find a half chewed but somehow still living dirty diaper on the floor. Someone patched it up a bit with some tape. You're not sure what good that would do ..

Ironhead 5 the dirty diaper is hunted, but falls unconsious instead of succumbing to death.

Meanwhile, the Button's Countdown clock ticks on .. Tick. Tock. Tick ..

It ain't over till the Fat Lady Sings, folks.

Don't reveal the role / trait of Ironhead just because he was hunted. If he is not dead, then his role / trait should not be public information.

Don't reveal the role / trait of Ironhead just because he was hunted. If he is not dead, then his role / trait should not be public information.

That's not a role/trait. It's what he is roleplaying.

Uh, 'Dirty Diaper' is Ironheads moniker...much like AOK.11 is chucky.

The GM did not reveal Ironhead's role / trait...

Edit: Emu'd.

Note that villager color is blue, not green.

Vote AOK. 11

So every time I follow others it just get ¤#%¤#...

VOTE THE SPLIT

Could I please get some people with me on this so he feels threathend to explain actions..
And frankly I don't think I'm going to shift my vote anymore cuase every time I've done it ended in cathastrophy....