• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nevermind. I have no power to do that at this point. I have to take what I can get. Since they possibly bandwagoned Split too in order to split (HA! VERY FUNNY! SEE WHAT I DID THERE!) the vote to set us up for a deadline switch, I am gonna cast my lot with sbr.

OY, I still hate you.

UNVOTE OY
VOTE SBR

AOK 6: I5, Slinky, OY, Adamus, Executer, Jacob
Split 5: sbr, Paen, walrus, Rysz, EL
Sbr 3: tres, AOK, LordD

I will obviously have to switch if sbr does not get the votes. If there are any villagers among those voting for me, switch please. Ironhead was wrong on me, but he could be right about sbr.

AOK 5: I5, Slinky, OY, Executer, Jacob
Sbr 5: tres, AOK, LordD, EL, Adamus
Split 4: sbr, Paen, walrus, Rysz,

Alright wolves. Time to abandon ship. The AOKWagon is a loser. Get off now before I blow you guys up.

Vote SBR
I am very surprised that I was not subbed out or auto lynch yet. I was on business, and thus had very sporadic access to the internet. I still fail to see myself as a reliable target for the lynch today (well of course the wolfes know better, it is in there best interest to get rid of a spend hunter and bring us closer to parity)

I am also amazed that the hunter trait is being used against me, as evidence of my wolfishness….. If anything however a wolf would use that as closer to the end as possible to bring parity much closer.

Vote SBR
I am very surprised that I was not subbed out or auto lynch yet. I was on business, and thus had very sporadic access to the internet. I still fail to see myself as a reliable target for the lynch today (well of course the wolfes know better, it is in there best interest to get rid of a spend hunter and bring us closer to parity)

I am also amazed that the hunter trait is being used against me, as evidence of my wolfishness….. If anything however a wolf would use that as closer to the end as possible to bring parity much closer.

You're surprised the hunter trait is used against you? The other wolf hunter was of cource a one time occurance?
And you still fail to conclude WHY you went after the BigRedButton..
In my book you're still my prime suspect right before TheExecuter..But we're in a bad predicament as of now which means I'll have to go with the majority of what I think are the good guys..

UNVOTE THE SPLIT
VOTE SBR

But I would like an explanation though so I won't have to start a crusade against you again..
And I5 has lost all my confidance with his last analysis.. I'm beginning to wonder if he really is good or not.. The problem is that we can't afford to test it..

I think it not a good idea to keep it close. Seeing how many votes AOK.11 gathered without anyone else defending him he might not be the best lynch.

Unvote AOK.11
Vote sbr

Nice try boys. Unfortunately for you, the wheels have come off the AOKwagon.

Sbr 8: tres, AOK, LordD, EL, Adamus, Split, Paen, Slinky

AOK 4: I5, OY, Executer, Jacob

Split 3: sbr, walrus, Rysz,

We have made our choice. We must concentrate on sbr now. He will die today.

Vote AOK.11

Let's TIE them.

You are a wolf or an idiot. We are on probably the last day before parity, with 7 baddies confirmed.

And you want a tie? The only way that works is if we are both guilty, and if we are you know the wolves will not allow it and votesnipe. If one of us is guilty and the other innocent (which I am), then they will simply votesnipe 3-4 votes near the deadline and the game probably ends.

Lem, please leave the thinking to me.

I worry that there wont be much to go on tommorow with this sbr bandwagoon. We shall see...

If some of the sbr voters are wolves planning to switch, we are all gonna die. That is the point.

We need more votes to make sure. Lem, switch back. If the villagers do not concentrate, we will lose.

Ironhead 5 said:
Marty99, AOK, and the other complainers would have sheepishly admitted that they were wrong,
I don't recall ever complaining directly about the balance of the game, much less arguing for the packs to be merged; please don't put words in my mouth.

I agree with Paendrag that we still have not seen a good explanation by the_split regarding the pushing of the button.

However, AOK is also right in that we must prevent a major baddie shift away from sbr.

Unvote the_split
Vote sbr

I want more. With seven baddies they can cause alot of movement immediately. In order to prevent that we need a snipeproof bandwagon with every villager on board.

That is the only way we can be sure. Everyone get on board.

I5, OY, Executer, Jacob, Lem, walrus. All of you. Get on the sbrwagon.

Amazing that this game still wobbles onwards.