• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What the hell.. I guess I will have to postpone The Split...

UNVOTE THE SPLIT
VOTE RYSZ
The answer will come either way..
We will die.. Rysz is bad wich puts The Split in a nother light since Rysz also questioned him..
However I5 I have to make you painfully aware that I wont get on your despotical cho-cho train but instead follow my own reasoning..
For now I will trust Leameard.......

Yeah, but he could have blended in with the crowd for several days before we came gunnin' for him. Why out himself now?
It is OY. Don't expect too much.

And where the hell are the the votes on Rysz? Has the village already given up? I'm giving you one last bloody chance to prolong this game a bit longer. The wolves are laughing all the way to the WW bank because of this apathy.

Last edited:
Vote Rysz the wolf courtesy of the seeing dead babies trait ala Lemeard confirmed by Ironhead.

BOOM.

Bold, please.

FAILY GM randakar
update the game timeline...
*checks player list and list of events on page 1*

So I am still alive? Excellent! :)

vote A Wolf

*checks player list and list of events on page 1*

So I am still alive? Excellent! :)

vote A Wolf
I'm the Seer and I have not scanned "A", so how do you know he is ev0lz?

Suspicious..... very Suspicious

Vote Johho888

I'm the Seer and I have not scanned "A", so how do you know he is ev0lz?

Suspicious..... very Suspicious

Vote Johho888
Oh, noooes! I have been found out! I blame the GM for this unfair disadvantage! He posted my role in an update!!!! And now the seer votes me too. I demand recompensation. 18 ducats will do nicely or else I want my role changed to "ghost" which is a new role I just invented and allows me to post in yellow and automatically be on whichever side wins in this game and makes me host the 13th game from now and automatically makes any votes aganst me void and...

Oh, noooes! I have been found out! I blame the GM for this unfair disadvantage! He posted my role in an update!!!! And now the seer votes me too. I demand recompensation. 18 ducats will do nicely or else I want my role changed to "ghost" which is a new role I just invented and allows me to post in yellow and automatically be on whichever side wins in this game and makes me host the 13th game from now and automatically makes any votes aganst me void and...
Don't be silly. That would be totally overpowered. You of all people should know that.

What do you think of Kaetje btw? She has gone silent recently... very very silently. In fact she haven't even posted a single vote for several days.

Don't be silly. That would be totally overpowered. You of all people should know that.

What do you think of Kaetje btw? She has gone silent recently... very very silently. In fact she haven't even posted a single vote for several days.
Silly? Silly!? :mad: You got that super uber seer role and you can post in both blue and red! You should keep quiet! It would be only fair if I could post in yellow and cyan. I'm sure the GM will see it my way.

@GM: Can WD really post in two different colors? If so then Why, oh Why didn't you include that in the rules? I hate it when there are hidden ghost rules you don't tell us about! :mad: :mad: :mad: I will never be a ghost in any of your games ever again if you let WD post in red also!!!!!

Ahum, as for Kaetje, well I don't honestly know. She made lots of strange votes in the beginning of the game but then after the Cucumber incident I think she started to make more and more sense. If we could only rely on randakar to make sure she only get the very best cucumber I feel she will stay on the right side. What worries me is the rumours that baby Kaetje is about to become two babies. How is that for an overpowered role for you? We would have to kill her twice if she is on the wrong side. I'm sure the GM didn't think of this when he gave her the cucumber to begin with.

@GM: Can WD really post in two different colors? If so then Why, oh Why didn't you include that in the rules? I hate it when there are hidden ghost rules you don't tell us about! :mad: :mad: :mad: I will never be a ghost in any of your games ever again if you let WD post in red also!!!!!

I understand you think complaining about the rules silly. Point taken. Now please f**k off.

I understand you think complaining about the rules silly. Point taken. Now please f**k off.
I whined a lot as a living player in this game myself... But all right, I will not continue that line of taunting.

I whined a lot as a living player in this game myself... But all right, I will not continue that line of taunting.

No, johho. Ghosts should taunt mercilessly. I was just fighting back a bit. Just because ghosts can taunt does not mean we have to sit here and take it. :D