• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Taking another look -- we cannot afford the baddies to have any brutal traits either. GM, can you confirm that all baddies have been stripped of hunter and brutal traits? If not, you might as well end the game now -- 11 goodies against 8, or 10 goodies against 7, are retarded odds -- 50/50 odds would be 10 against 3 or so (ie, Lite set-up odds)
To be fair to the GM the goodies didn't restart after the merge with no information like they do in a Lite setup so it's not quite comparable.

I've been reading pieces of the thread and I've got a question: do we already know what pushing the big red button actually did? Was the merging of the packs a direct result of it (doesn't seem like it) or are we still in the dark? :confused:

vote j. pass

I think still button dark.

Not guaranteed of dead at all still. I have seen games end with a completely unlikely victory for one side over the other including one we had 2 GAs protecting 2 seers. Baddies still have to hide themselves so just avoiding close votes should compensate a good deal.

It could be much worse than that. For balance reasons, GM merged packs; presumably he also made unfaithful cultists faithful. Did he also take away the hunter trait for any remaining baddie hunters? He would have to, as if there are two remaining baddie hunters (as I suspect) then the game will end as soon as we fail to lynch a baddie: 11 goodies and 8 baddies, if we lynch J. Pass that brings us to 11 goodies and 7 baddies, but they wolfhunt tonight to bring us to 10 goodies and 7 baddies. If we ever lynch a goodie in there, the remaining two baddie hunters will use their nightly hunt, in addition to the wolfhunt, and we are at parity.

GM: Can you confirm that the baddies do not have any hunter traits? Or that if they once did, they have been neutered?

I haven't touched any of the traits except for removing a few curses when I merged the packs. Everything else remains as-is right now.

You want the GM to reveal the setup to the players!? That would be a bit unorthodox, wouldn't it?

But to be fair to the goodies I think it would make sense to merge them all to one single group and let them all know who is who in the goodie camp. *nods*

He's already confirmed a bunch of other things. Why not this? Edit: And he did actually confirm this stuff. See?

@ AOK: J. Pass is going to die, there's no point is tossing yet another vote upon him when we can go ahead and get started on sbr.

So you babys think I'm a probable wolf do you.. Just becuase of my mexican heritage.. My my..
I have given you a wolf and shared all the baddie PM's I have recived.. I was not among you when you were killing our priest.
I wanted no gratitude but atleast some kind of respect for my services.. Well since nothing else can prove anything except our Seer you'll have to take my word for it..
I still think The Split should be thoroughly hanged for his crimes.. Or atleast his inability to answer why he did them..

Edit: The Executer is also on my to-do-list...

He's already confirmed a bunch of other things. Why not this? Edit: And he did actually confirm this stuff. See?
Ok, all right! I will try to refrain from jokes, irony and sarcasm in the future...

blah-12.gif

What is that?

By the way,

Vote J.Passepartout This baddie needs to die.

I haven't touched any of the traits except for removing a few curses when I merged the packs. Everything else remains as-is right now.
I interpret this to mean that my assumption about all packs having a brutal and a hunter was wrong. This is good as it is literally impossible for us to win if the baddies have any brutal or hunter traits. Still... With as devastating a game that the baddies have endured, we should have some small advantage. Instead, we need a great deal of luck to avert parity in the next few days.

Also, as I am sure the gm knows, the JL is far weaker than we appear. Without a priest, we cannot add more people to the JL so after I die the game is all but over - no way the seer can out three wolves on his own withot being killed, even if he could somehow ping them. This is essentially Lite at this point; except with seven unknown baddies and a few useless traits scattered around (ie, hunter does us no good if we don't know who the baddies are)

just to review how steep our odds are:

Assuming jpass is a baddie and a goodie is hunted tonight, we will be at 10 goodies and 7 baddies. We will have to lynch a baddie everyday because we will almost certainly lose a goodie each night. If this happens, the goodies will win with no more than 7 survivors- and that is only if there are three remaining wolves and we lynch them each day. If we ever fail to lynch a baddie, we will be one player away from parity; baddies can then easily win with a false outing.

If any baddie has brutal or hunter traits, they can achieve parity whenever they exercise their traits and the goodies can do nothing.

So far we have killed six baddies- soon to be seven and lost only three goodies. This has been the most one-sided thrashing we have ever seen in a big game, and it wasn't because of balance issues but simply because we got lucky early and we had a JL spokesman to out the wolves the seer pinged. So why are we looking at an easy baddie victory at this point? :(

We will fight on. Nothing else we can do.

We shall not flag nor fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the light of day and with sound analysis; we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength by using our traits at night. We shall defend our village whatever the cost may be; we shall fight in the sandbox, on the changing table, in the corridors, in hallways and in our cribs. We shall never surrender!

The line is dead.

Day 9

You lynch J. Passepartout the Insane Baby (Sorcerer)

Night 9
Nappy time!

White Daimon, the Psychic Baby with Cookies (Conman Seer) is hunted.