• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VOTE DECHAT

It seems De Chat won the shamvote, he is hereby awarded the rival trait :p

Update incoming in circa 30 minutes.

Night 0
Night 0

After leaving Mexico City at dawn, your group reaches a small town on the road to Puebla, where you will spend the night in order to rest. Although some of you had an uneasy feeling during this first day of travel, there is nothing specific you can put your finger on, the night goes with none of you noticing anything strange. You gather your things and continue your way towards Veracruz.

Nothing happens at night.

Huh, guess there are no wolves? Guess we continue on our way, I guess.

A haiku, for the road:

We should vote today
For one to leave Mexico
I Vote Claude LC

Though I suppose for this haiku, the following would've also sufficed:
Arkasas
Yvanoff
Avernite
Dedonus
Wagonlitz
alynkio (?)
De Chatillon (?)
Sleepyhead
randakar

Warning: your pronunciation may vary.

Why is it, alxeu
that you want the Mexican
to leave Mexico?

By that logic, we
should send off Capibara,
Werewolf Dictator!

What are we even voting for? The idol is safely among us, en route to Veracruz. We should start an inquisition only if there are facts and reasons, not start a random witchhunt like some peasants or protestants.

What are we even voting for? The idol is safely among us, en route to Veracruz. We should start an inquisition only if there are facts and reasons, not start a random witchhunt like some peasants or protestants.

That's exactly what a witchcraft and pagan believer would say.

Vote Avernite!

That's exactly what a witchcraft and pagan believer would say.

Vote Avernite!
And a protestant would kill people for no reason just because he's panicking!

Vote De Chatillon!

Are you implying that I am either, Spaniard? I was chosen by my daimyo to represent the Shogunate here, due to my status and descent from Emperor Kanmu. Furthermore, I am one of few among my people who are Christian, and, indeed, I am quite Catholic, hence my journey with the intent of meeting with your King, and, eventually, the Pope.

Still, you cannot deny the possibility of evil-doers amongst us: it is the nature of man to be corrupt, and even the most devout can fail. We must be vigilant, and keep close eyes for suspicious activity throughout the day, even if, as you said, there is no evidence of evildoing, yet.

Are you implying that I am either, Spaniard? I was chosen by my daimyo to represent the Shogunate here, due to my status and descent from Emperor Kanmu. Furthermore, I am one of few among my people who are Christian, and, indeed, I am quite Catholic, hence my journey with the intent of meeting with your King, and, eventually, the Pope.

Still, you cannot deny the possibility of evil-doers amongst us: it is the nature of man to be corrupt, and even the most devout can fail. We must be vigilant, and keep close eyes for suspicious activity throughout the day, even if, as you said, there is no evidence of evildoing, yet.
Vigilance is not the same as lashing out.

And yes, sin is a mark that strikes all mankind; hence why I am warning you that, if you persist, you will be acting like a peasant or protestant, and I urge you to reconsider.