• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dooooom_Bolts%21.jpg

You know this guy does look like a villain.

Ahriman: Such base mortal concepts as heroes and villains do not exist in the warp. The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance. Perhaps one day I shall enlighten you all to that fact.

There is a Warhammer 30K? I wonder why that never is mentioned.
30k is the backstory, it was only relatively recently written up beyond broad strokes and is rather controversial among the fandom, many of whom feel that the mythic past should have stayed mythic. The game system for 30k isn't generally talked about because its been on life support ever since its main dev died of cancer about halfway into its release
cycle

5di1jO1.jpg

Tanngnjost and Tanngrisner, you foulsmelling critters, where have you taken me now? This does not look like Utgård or Midgård and it certainly isn't back home in Asgård. Are we in Hel? Shame on you both!

shame vote anything with horns on their heads!

vote NarutoMilkHotel (DeathCabforCutie)

for bothering to show up!

VOTE HAX

Ahriman: Change is sometimes necessary. But I prefer order. It is more...predictable. The people of this council seem to have a preference for Deathnote. She has my vote to be the gainer of knowledge, and thus power, on this first of days.

Vote: DeathNoteForCutie

Promos: You must excuse me my abscence from the proceedings thus far. There are still administrative duties within my legion which I have to take care of. A council isn't a vacation, yet it also has its own importance which must be respected. At any rate, I imagine you will want my input for the day. With all due respect to all my brothers present here, it is my firm belief that no one person should hold too much power. We are all equals and that must shine through our actions in this council if we are to find a solution that would benefit the entirety of the imperium. For this reason I will vote BiPolarBear to present an alternative to the current leading candidate, so that no one person has more votes than everyone else.

Day 0 Official Shamvote Count, ~42 minutes to deadline:

BiPolarBear: 4
DeathNoteForCutie[94]
Sleepyhead[119]
the_hdk[128]
Promos[134]

DeathNoteForCutie: 4
Yvanoff[99]
BiPolarBear[126]
Arkasas[131]
Ahzek Ahriman, Chief Librarian and Captain of the 1st Fellowship of the XV Legion[134]

Ahzek Ahriman, Chief Librarian and Captain of the 1st Fellowship of the XV Legion: 2
Alxeu[111]
Beartjah[118]

Hax: 2
Chefjones[132]
Euro[133]

Eternaly_Lost: 1
DutchGuy[104]

Lady Luck: 1
Eternaly_Lost[108]

Wagonlitz: 1
Audren[110]

Brovahkiin: 1
Jeray[116]

Avernite: 1
Avernite[117]

THE NICENE CREED: 1
Capibara[123]

Capibara: 1
Hax[124]

Anything with horns on their heads!: 1
Johho[129]

Not Voted: 7
Claude LC[]
Aedan[]
Wagonlitz[]
alynkio[]
Emperor Ike[]
Cymsdale[]
Yakman[]

Day 0 Final Shamvotecount:

DeathNoteForCutie: 6
Yvanoff[99]
BiPolarBear[126]
Arkasas[131]
Ahzek Ahriman, Chief Librarian and Captain of the 1st Fellowship of the XV Legion[134]
Jeray[116 Brovahkiin -> 136]
DeathNoteForCutie[94 BiPolarBear -> 138]

BiPolarBear: 4
Sleepyhead[119]
the_hdk[128]
Promos[134]
Hax[124 Capibara -> 135]

Ahzek Ahriman, Chief Librarian and Captain of the 1st Fellowship of the XV Legion: 2
Alxeu[111]
Beartjah[118]

Hax: 2
Chefjones[132]
Euro[133]

Eternaly_Lost: 1
DutchGuy[104]

Lady Luck: 1
Eternaly_Lost[108]

Wagonlitz: 1
Audren[110]

Avernite: 1
Avernite[117]

THE NICENE CREED: 1
Capibara[123]

Anything with horns on their heads!: 1
Johho[129]

Not Voted: 7
Claude LC[]
Aedan[]
Wagonlitz[]
alynkio[]
Emperor Ike[]
Cymsdale[]
Yakman[]

shamevote and night 0
warhammer_30k___death_battle_by_dagahaz_dc4wulq-pre.png

as you wait for the council to start you all pass the time with discussions of battles won, and a dueling tournament eventually deathnoteforcutie proves triumphant, and receives acclimation from all attendees. The morning when the council should start though, something is wrong, one of your number is missing after much discussion you realize it was your battle brother Hax. strangely no one is sure what legion he was, because he'd painted his armor a light blue color. maybe he was ejected for non regulation uniform? You decided that if people are going to be ejected from the proceedings it should be done openly and begin voting about ejections

DNFC got a minor prize.
Hax was hunted. He was warged, thus you cannot determine his role or traits