• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Keeping my vote for EL, if it was good enough for the Seer, it's good enough for me.

It fairly safe to assume that the night 2 hunt was targeted at Gen. Marshall, knowing he would be scanned, and he was GA protected that night.
Yeah no, there are a bunch of likely scenarios: the wolves ignored him because what goodie proclaims his importance early on, the wolves got him and cursed him, he IS a wolf and he was setting up a trap, he is a villager and was setting up a trap.

Him actually being a scanner role or being JL strikes me as the least likely scenario. So the likely scenarios, two of them make him a normal vanilla villager and the other two make him part of a pack. Espessialy since scenario two has circumstantial evidence backing it up (the no hunt night), I'd be damned suspicious of trusting him without further backing.

Why would a villager be speculating about the identity of the priest in thread?

A villager that knows who the Priest is, and wants to mislead the wolves away from them of course. :)

HEAR YE HEAR YE, GOOD PEOPLE OF THE VILLAGE.THERE IS AN EVIL CULTIST IN OUR MIDST!

LYNCH THE ONE KNOWN AS
SLEEPYHEAD

Vote Sleepy the known Cultist

Wolves, you have your ideal hunt target right here.
Thank you after I defend you -.-
But you would be a better hunt target in my opinion but oh well

I like the DeChat, Lostie, and Steed cases
I also like the de chat case

It wouldn't be a bad lynch at all
Poor voting record not very interactive and haven't been vote by any known wolves or been voted

The fact he managed to stay alive and the person he outted is still alive, is extremely interesting. The fact there was a no hunt the following night (night 2), means that the wolves that hunted that likely believe he was genuine. Since there is no point to hunting someone that would likely be lynched the next day for his actions.

The wolves might have then just hunted him since they knew every scanner was going to scan him. The pack that hunted night 1, might not have been online when he made that post, or did not believe him. Or decided it was too risky as any GA that saw that post would protect him.

It fairly safe to assume that the night 2 hunt was targeted at Gen. Marshall, knowing he would be scanned, and he was GA protected that night
This is interesting and has been in my mind as well
The fact that he is alive the no hunts and everything. Maybe the hunting pattern has been favorable for him and that's why he hasn't been hunted or maybe he was cursed or GA. Probably scanned by johho

Wait as i was writing this came to my mind, we have to figure out what is the hunting pattern of the wolves.
If is an ABAB or ABBA

The day 2 night 2 no hunt, probably Marshall as he was probably scanned? and he didn't gain traction and Dalek gained traction and they decided to hunt him, he was cursed, he became a wolf and he hunted Johho knowing he was the seer.

But no was just watching the events and couldn't match up.......

Still...

With that being a no go.....

I think I will have to go with the Chat case, I prefer it rather than EL case because EL at least has been providing information and has been useful
Chat bad voting record, not very much, not voted or being voted by wolves.

SO

VOTE DE CHAT

A villager that knows who the Priest is, and wants to mislead the wolves away from them of course. :)

Why would you know who the priest is?

Oh hey! An outing! Poor Sleepy. He's been evil for about the last 5 games in a row or something.

VOTE SLEEPYHEAD

Apologies for going Zombie. I'll be back in active mode tomorrow. :oops:

Day 4 Final Votecount
DAY 4 FINAL VOTECOUNT

Sleepyhead: 5
Gen. Marshall (411)
storm77 (De Chatillon 394 -> 428)
Claude LC (De Chatillon 427 -> 429)
tamius23 (430)
alynkio (431)

Eternaly_Lost: 4
jeray2000 (382)
Ayeshteni (383)
Sleepyhead (418)
aedan777 (419)

De Chatillôn: 2
Audren (397)
Panzer Commader (416)

Ayeshteni: 1

ramius3443 (387)

Steed: 1
alxeu (401)

jeray2000: 1
Eternaly_Lost (410)

Note voted:
@Arkasas, @De Chatillôn, @CaesarCzech**, @Wagonlitz**, @BlackCrown, @Steed*

*Second missed vote
**Third missed vote, unless I find subs, both of them will be autolynched

Objections?

I have strong objections to all the people who didnt show up for le outing!

Day 4 & Night 4
DAY 4

Slow day at the convention. After some two exciting day, nothing much hapens. However, it turns out that one of the interns, the Moralpolisen, was in fact an intern for another company, trying to find out secrets to turn the FIFA series into the next big grand-strategy games. He was caught, however and kicked out of the convention.

NIGHT 4

At night, the hardcore HoI player went to hardcore, staying up playing in his hotel room. He played so much, he forgot to return to the convention. Better to conquer the world as Tanu Tuva.

Sleepyhead the Cultist from the EA Pack is lynched.
De Chatillôn the formerly Blessed Villager is hunted.

Ok, folks. Even if Yakman shows up, we still need an additional sub. Any takers?

Goes without saying, but if you are a villager with special abilities (or a wolf who feels like screwing with me), the JL is open for buisness

It's still every single game we've both been in since like four-five games back. What is more likely; that you finally got something, that you're metaing or that you cannot read me? I know it's not the first and I hope it isn't the second.

Thank God I only read this after the update, you triggered me to Hell and back with that post.