• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, that would be Jacksonian. He dismissed those voting Dalek as blindly following the case despite Dalek being the second voter on Marshall. He even suggested people voting Daleksbane were possible lynch candidates for doing so. At that point Marshall was well in the lead, so Jacksonian could have easily seen his action as an opportunity to cut the support from under the Daleksbane case, and prevent his packmate from being pushed farther into contention.

And besides that, JM hardly contributed properly to the game, thus making his few wolfish actions quite prominent.

Let's
SWITCH TO JACKSONIAN

Unvote Eternally Lost
Vote Jacksonian Missionary
I think Alexu is better, but I need to play the self preservation game.

Unvote Alexu, vote Jackson

Let's
SWITCH TO JACKSONIAN

Unvote Eternally Lost

Aedan's case is strong, better than lynching a lazy person, at the moment, so I'll follow that switch.

Unvote Eternaly_Lost

Vote k-59

Self preservation. Also wow I have no time for this game.

DEADLINE

Also, it appears to be a TIE unless Claude's vote is so butchered it doesn't count.

I'LL SUB FOR SOMEONE

Day 3 Final Votecount
DAY 3 FINAL VOTECOUNT

k-59: 6
jeray2000 (327)
storm77 (333)
De Chatillon (343)
Panzer Commader (346)
Eternaly_Lost (351)
Jacksonian Missionary (366)

Jacksonian Missionary: 6
aedan777 (345)
Arkasas (353)
Gen. Marshall (Eternaly_Lost 324 -> 359)
k-59 (alxeu 355 -> 362)
alxeu (Eternaly_Lost 347 -> 365)
Claude LC (367)

Eternaly_Lost: 2
johho888 (338)
BlackCrown (344)

alxeu: 1
ramius3443 (317)

Audren: 1
alynkio (339)

Steed: 1
tamius23 (340)

Panzer Commader: 1
Wagonlitz (341)

ramius3443: 1
Sleepyhead (348)

Not voted:
@Ayeshteni, @Steed, @CaesarCzech* o_O

*Second missed vote

Objections?

Last edited:
Panzer voted:

I need to leave home soon (for diplomacy players here, this means today's update will be even more delayed than usual, sorry :() so I'm sorry for not having much to say. I think I like the case on K-59 better than the one on EL, though. K-59 voted someone other than Dalek AFTER Dalek was run up while EL did so before. So, let's go with that

Vote K-59

Not much I can say to this, I realize anyone who didn't vote Dalek yesterday is suspicious to a certain amount, but I don't see why I'm the most conspicious voter there...

You also have k-59 voting himself and Jacksonian. :confused:

Day 3 & Night 3
DAY THREE

Things get heated up today, as two of the assistants get into a too much intense CK2 multiplayer game, with plenty of murder, incest and doubtful claims. In the end, things come to punches and both are kicked out of the convention. Good riddance, as it seems that Jacksonian Missionary was a Rival Company Agent and Mr. Vicky 3, although not real, had certain affinity for other games.

NIGHT THREE

Another night of heavy drinking. Too bad that the one who couldn't hold his alcohol this time was the Chief of Security, johho888, who is rushed to the hospital with alcohol poisoning. Stealing secrets and stuff should be easier for the infiltrators now.

Jacksonian Missionary the Hunter Cultist from the Ubisoft Pack is lynched.
k-59 the Cursed Villager with Sorcerous Powers is lynched.
johho888 the Seer is hunted.