• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, if he was obvious as you say, then just wait a day or two and see what information you can get out of him. Assassinating him and claiming it publicly paints a target on your back for not much benefit (because with the Seer dead you couldn't be double-cleared and become JL mouthpiece).

yeah, but like, have you seen the roundness of the gafas? so round

• 1Love
Reactions:
I forgot: still surprised that no one hunted me. I can understand when I was working with LK (from his pack at least) but not after. Maybe there were more interesting targets
You protecting LK that night ruined me.
if you hadn’t protected him maybe another story would be told.
but really nice game
At the end saving LK saved the village in a way

Well by the time we knew that you were the priest and had the hunt you had already scanned both our cultist and zealot, so you were as dangerous as any other villager by then.
Did you start with two cultists, or were you lucky enough to get an unattached one?

How interested is everyone in another big, by the way? I've had an idea for a while and have been excited to try it.
Gopher it. We have momentum atm and might get back into a good state for the same if we keep having games go up fast.

I was freelance. Why be double cleared and a mere mouthpiece?
As a piece of advice then mention that you're shooting a wolf before the update. That gives you way more credivility.

Thanks for the game Capibara and all the players too.
It was my first WW game here and I was really surprised to be GA with OEO trait. I told you before that I played other online WW games (with 50 people of which 13 baddies, and usually it's 2-3 month long each). There, I'm know to always have been a goodie in 7 games !
So, here, I'm a goodie also, with powers
I always kept OEO activated as it seemed to me that 50% chances surviving hunt > dying + killing a wolf, because I was GA so I could protect other people.
At the beginning, I protected random people. I had no contact at all
Then Deathbywombat died and made a super long thread telling to go to De Chatillon. So I wrote to him and tell him the truth (it's simpler this way). I protected him but he was shot (and shot happens before protection). Damn :/ But DBW also mentioned Latin Kaiser so I went to him, again with the truth. DBW was a villager, De Chat seems legit so I assumed LK also was. Well, he was not ^^ I protected some people and tbh it's very difficult to know if "no hunt" means that the protection was successful as there is no element to tell that (or the opposite).

Then Hax came to my inbox asking me role+trait. I have no intentions to reveal the truth and no intention to lie so I don't answer (except "I don't trust you). Hax makes this a personal vendetta (when I was very gentle not to get revenged on him by voting for lynching him etc). And when I saw that I was about to be lynched, I wrote that I was GA, LK made a post to save me (gaining credit points) and I was saved (sorry Ironhide, you should not have died there). I had less reasons to mistrust LK and to be honest I had very bad feelings on Euro, Cliges and the_hdk. Hax also but at this point, I hoped he really was a wolf, rather than a villager who kills villagers by mistake.

But it did not last. Another villager was killed by a last minute switch. I wrote to LK "it did went south, no?", and no answer. Same day, I got a PM by Aedan telling me "Ok, so by sheer process of elimination, I know you're the last orange pack member, a zealot turned wolf " and making an offer that I barely read or understood. I just answered "Well, I'm afraid that there is a flaw in your process ". I did consider to play double agent but did not have the energy for that.

As the_hdk seemed finally more on my side, I wrote to him and we worked together. I told him that Aedan told me that all the people who switched were in the same groupe. So it was obvious that it was almost lost for the villagers. But finally, it wasn't. So many surprises in WW. And, among the goodie groupe, there was Hax and Cliges. I'm not sure I'm really good at this game :D
Thanks!

you did well....and the fun of this game is that you know so little :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
As a piece of advice then mention that you're shooting a wolf before the update. That gives you way more credivility.

It also alerts the wolves and ruins the reaction.

A piece of advice from the orange pack. Still hanging on until the bitter end.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
It also alerts the wolves and ruins the reaction.
That's why you don't mention the name of who you're shooting. Heck, stating you're shooting a wolf might even make all of them anxious.
Anyway, only menitioning it afterwards opens you to people accusing you of taking credit or being a badding hunter.

Thanks for hosting Capibara.

I would have made mostly the same moves as a villager. Figured playing as a villager made more sense.

I’m in for the next big.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Nah, he shouldn't state it before the update if he is going indeed to do it. Still, he just shouldn't do it, period. Culann being a new player, he might even crovax as a Seer.

Also, I'd like to once again thank all the dimwit villagers that voted me while I wasn't around, not even pretending to have an actual case or excuse.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the game @Capibara

I guess I should have followed Cliges' example and fired my shot the night I died. I was leaning towards either one of the zombies who were going to be subbed out or Aedan, after he convinced the village to lynch deathbywombat. I didn't pull the trigger because I didn't want to make the situation worse by hitting a villager, but it looks like it would have been fine. Live and learn, I guess.

Reactions:
Nah, he shouldn't state it before the update if he is going indeed to do it. Still, he just shouldn't do it, period. Culann being a new player, he might even crovax as a Seer.

Also, I'd like to once again thank all the dimwit villagers that voted me while I wasn't around, not even pretending to have an actual case or excuse.

Agree

Werewolf CCXLIII: Councilism
1597956831676.png

Following the fall of the oppressive regional government, the people of the villages banded together and declared a regional anarchist council, where all matters are decided by majority vote of the delegates who are themselves elected by a majority vote of their village. All Matters are decided by the votes of councils. The system has been stable enough, hearing matters too big for the village councils to solve, and ensuring every village gets an equal share of the region's resources, but recent voting sessions have been disrupted by those wanting to bring an end to the anarchist experiment, those favoring a hierarchical system, and others calling for the end of communal living and village councilsm, to be replaced with a capitalistic system.

Your job is to find those delegates responsible for disrupting the regional council and banish them from the organization, to be replaced by additional, untainted delegates at the next session.

Deadline is 12:00 CST (17:00 GMT).

Only @EUROO7 is allowed to shoot the seer.

It’s an elite move that is best left to the professionals.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I had some questions prior to the end, but I see you have already answered on all of them. So I will just thank the red pack for great sportmanship and @Capibara for another great hosted game!

Good game and well played to all of you!

The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older. Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.