• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@De Chatillôn That's my fault, I got lazy and forgot to make a separate thread with just you once I scanned you. I told both you and LK in that group thread we made. Should have cut him out after Reis flipped villager with priestly powers. Not my best game.

My ugess would be that they solely were looking for orange at that point.

The post you and Claude are referring to was a bit of bluster. We'd absolutely no idea who the last orange was once alxeu died.

At least my sacrifice made the village's survival guaranteed. :)

Don Quixote's valiant (and chivalrous) last stand will make its way into history, I'm sure.

How interested is everyone in another big, by the way? I've had an idea for a while and have been excited to try it.

• 5Like
Reactions:

Don Quixote's valiant (and chivalrous) last stand will make its way into history, I'm sure.

How interested is everyone in another big, by the way? I've had an idea for a while and have been excited to try it.

I'm interested :D

Please host it! After this game I'm itching to get back to the other side of the screen.

I do like lynching and/or hunting my fellow players...

cant wait

so if I contacted you. Would you have help me win?
I would have tried to, yes. As it was I sent a message to that effect to Graymarch because due to misremembering the scan timing, I thought he was the only one who could be an orange zealot turned wolf.

Time for some GM comments:

1. The reds were shooting in the dark when they tried their last-minute gambit. They thought that alxeu was the only logical candidate for the last orange, as the other players had already been scanned or would make no sense for them to be oranges (i.e. Cliges). Problem was, they spent almost two days thinking Claude had been scanned before Panzer was hunted, when he still was a zealot, when in fact he was scanned the day after and therefore thought we could not be the zealot-turned-wolf from the orange pack.

2. Had the GA not trusted LK so much, he might had not protected him on Night 10, further decimating the reds and giving Claude a greater chance to win the game by taking aedan and tamius with him. Still, Arkasas or lief might had hunted him either way the following as it did happen.

3. The no hunts were:
Oranges hunted blessed EURO
Reds hunted cursed Arkasas
Oranges hunted GA-protected LK

4. I honestly thought that this would be a baddie cakewalk, specially after the early seer and doctor hunt and MAW nabbing the only remaining apprentice (and scanning aedan the very next night). However, hdk (MVP of the game, BTW) managed to rally the remaining villagers and the reds didn't think through their victory push. One more reason to love this game.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I would have tried to, yes. As it was I sent a message to that effect to Graymarch because due to misremembering the scan timing, I thought he was the only one who could be an orange zealot turned wolf.
I was going to but didn’t want to in my no hunt night. I wanted in my hunting night to have upper hand and something to bargain with.

Weresistance

coming this

October

at last

Get hyped

hypehypehype.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the game Capibara and all the players too.
It was my first WW game here and I was really surprised to be GA with OEO trait. I told you before that I played other online WW games (with 50 people of which 13 baddies, and usually it's 2-3 month long each). There, I'm know to always have been a goodie in 7 games !
So, here, I'm a goodie also, with powers
I always kept OEO activated as it seemed to me that 50% chances surviving hunt > dying + killing a wolf, because I was GA so I could protect other people.
At the beginning, I protected random people. I had no contact at all
Then Deathbywombat died and made a super long thread telling to go to De Chatillon. So I wrote to him and tell him the truth (it's simpler this way). I protected him but he was shot (and shot happens before protection). Damn :/ But DBW also mentioned Latin Kaiser so I went to him, again with the truth. DBW was a villager, De Chat seems legit so I assumed LK also was. Well, he was not ^^ I protected some people and tbh it's very difficult to know if "no hunt" means that the protection was successful as there is no element to tell that (or the opposite).

Then Hax came to my inbox asking me role+trait. I have no intentions to reveal the truth and no intention to lie so I don't answer (except "I don't trust you). Hax makes this a personal vendetta (when I was very gentle not to get revenged on him by voting for lynching him etc). And when I saw that I was about to be lynched, I wrote that I was GA, LK made a post to save me (gaining credit points) and I was saved (sorry Ironhide, you should not have died there). I had less reasons to mistrust LK and to be honest I had very bad feelings on Euro, Cliges and the_hdk. Hax also but at this point, I hoped he really was a wolf, rather than a villager who kills villagers by mistake.

But it did not last. Another villager was killed by a last minute switch. I wrote to LK "it did went south, no?", and no answer. Same day, I got a PM by Aedan telling me "Ok, so by sheer process of elimination, I know you're the last orange pack member, a zealot turned wolf " and making an offer that I barely read or understood. I just answered "Well, I'm afraid that there is a flaw in your process ". I did consider to play double agent but did not have the energy for that.

As the_hdk seemed finally more on my side, I wrote to him and we worked together. I told him that Aedan told me that all the people who switched were in the same groupe. So it was obvious that it was almost lost for the villagers. But finally, it wasn't. So many surprises in WW. And, among the goodie groupe, there was Hax and Cliges. I'm not sure I'm really good at this game :D
Thanks!

• 2Like
Reactions: