Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final Day 8 Votecount
Final Day 8 Votecount

jeray: 9
LatinKaiser [1184]
Ironhide [1188]
Audren [1189 jeray -> 1219 Chieron -> 1222 jeray -> 1226 Wagon -> 1228]
johho [1192
Cliges [1195]
Emperor Ike [1202]
alynkio [1187 IH -> 1220]
Jacksonian Missionary [1172 Cliges -> 1232]
deathbywombat [1185 JM -> 1214 Audren -> 1233]

Audren: 6
Capage [1181 Audren -> 1208 jeray -> 1210 Audren -> 1221 unvote -> 1223]
Jopi [1183]
MAWofdoom [1199]
tamius [1206]
Wagon [1207]
Chieron [1193 jeray -> 1216]

Cliges: 1
MarcoRossolini [1194]

Not Voted: 1
Jeray

Day 8/Night 8
Day 8

Where did Jeray even go? Get him out of here.

Jeray the wolf with the used assassin shot of the Red pack was lynched

Night 8

What even is a Cliges anyway and how do we Cligenize Werewolf?

Cliges the strongly SA wolf of the Yellow Pack was hunted

My sniping has killed 2 baddies in a row and people think I'm a baddie still. Sad!

Oh, and this goes without saying, but any unattached (and/or soon to be unattached) cultists should contact me now plz.
Seems pretty clear that Wombat is purple. Purples are by far the strongest atm, so I suggest to the reds and yellows that we prune the purples for a bit. It's in our common interests to do so. The village is dead as a dodo in almost all cases and you need the purples dead to be able to win.

Vote Wombat

I need multiple votes now. Jackson, Audren and what was the reason behind Wombat's vote? I guess they all could be purple.
Wombat has to be purple.

I need multiple votes now. Jackson, Audren and what was the reason behind Wombat's vote? I guess they all could be purple.

All of my vote shenanigans were purely about staying alive. I figured confusing y'all with rapid vote changes would be the best I could do.

Vote Jopi

Being in the JL was fun while it lasted.

All of my vote shenanigans were purely about staying alive. I figured confusing y'all with rapid vote changes would be the best I could do.
You weren't confusing me.

And that's why important goodies shouldn't just reveal themselves to anybody...
Jopi...