Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Really doubt that Jeray was in on it. Alxeu didn't really tell me to not have Jeray hung when I mentioned I didn't want jeray and LK hung (which was due to that spy report I got on MC's death).
He seemed to be indifferent to jeray dying or not, though he could have feigned things. But he did outright tell me in PM not to have de Chat hung, so him bing indifferent to jeray does suggest he wasn't affiliated with the JL.
That's not what I would call a fake outing though. Are we talking about the same thing here? I thought a fake outing would either be done a) by someone to save oneself, or b) by the JL to get the sorcerer & Co to reveal themselves or c) by someone trying to fool some middle man into doing the outing and then eat the same middle man to cover up his step. If it was something like c) and it happened on the day Avernite was first run up it might point to the Purples so would be really interesting to know who know what and why the fake outing didn't happen.

Am I dead? Or am I not in anymore? When did I die? I'm being abooooosed!

Vote JERAY

That's not what I would call a fake outing though. Are we talking about the same thing here? I thought a fake outing would either be done a) by someone to save oneself, or b) by the JL to get the sorcerer & Co to reveal themselves or c) by someone trying to fool some middle man into doing the outing and then eat the same middle man to cover up his step. If it was something like c) and it happened on the day Avernite was first run up it might point to the Purples so would be really interesting to know who know what and why the fake outing didn't happen.

The important thing is that the offenders be held accountable. Letting go of the case on jeray isn't going to be helpful for that purpose as Jeray hasn't made a statement on it.

Oh oops, I've left it kind of late to vote today.

Also, I'm going Audren for now, who's not town and probably not a red wolf.

VOTE AUDREN

Capage is the only player who's pretty much cleared, I think, and as such I think I'll follow his lead. Also, my own cases have been trash lately, so there's that too.

Vote Audren

Jeray looks like a solid case for a wolf. He voted
villa d1, d4,
unknown d2, d5, d6
red d3

He didn't vote yesterday and he's about to get killed for inactivity today? I think he has a good chance of flipping purple or yellow as his activity overall was low and he usually placed a cheap vote early on and stick to it.

UNVOTE
VOTE JERAY

Jeray looks like a solid case for a wolf. He voted
villa d1, d4,
unknown d2, d5, d6
red d3

He didn't vote yesterday and he's about to get killed for inactivity today? I think he has a good chance of flipping purple or yellow as his activity overall was low and he usually placed a cheap vote early on and stick to it.

UNVOTE
VOTE JERAY
Hm, if Jeray is running danger of being autolynched, we shoul rather tie him with somebody (or run up someone else alone). No need to lynch someone on their deathbed.

Hm, if Jeray is running danger of being autolynched, we shoul rather tie him with somebody (or run up someone else alone). No need to lynch someone on their deathbed.
A TIE is the best option, IMO.

3rd Day 8 Votecount
Day 8 Votecount: 5m to deadline

jeray: 7
LatinKaiser [1184]
Ironhide [1188]
Audren [1189]
johho [1192]
Chieron [1193]
Cliges [1195]
Emperor Ike [1202]

Audren: 6
Capage [1181 Audren -> 1208 jeray -> 1210]
Jopi [1183]
MAWofdoom [1199]
tamius [1206]
Wagon [1207]
deathbywombat [1185 JM -> 1214]

Cliges: 2
Jacksonian Missionary [1172]
MarcoRossolini [1194]

Ironhide: 1
alynkio [1187]

Not Voted: 1

@jeray2000

I think it is. Both wagons, get ready for possible snipes!
I doubt jeray's hanging somewhere in the bushes, but there are several players with throwaway wagons - including Alynkio, who I suspect could be in the bushes

tumblr_nrhu5o7ubY1rt28efo1_400.gifv

UNVOTE JERAY
VOTE CHIERON