Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Late Night Vote Count

Chefjones:
Jackson (290)
Panzer (296)
johho (297)
Euro (287 Wagon > 303)
Comm Cody (331)

Ramius:
Audren (294)
Wagon (301)
alxeu (316)

Wagon:
Chefjones (288)
Ramius (289)

Claude LC:
madchemist (311)
aedan (338)

Euro:
Marco (330)
Sleepy (339)

Marco Rossolini:
Avernite (298)

deathbywombat:
AsdfeZxcas (312)

madchemist:
Cliges (315)

Cliges:
Ironhide G1 (317)

De Chat:
deathbywombat (318)

Ike:
Jopi (340)

so in conclusion, we have a wealth of candidates. (Alternatively, you're all sowing your wild oats before we get serious, which is nice, I guess.)

I don't think there's very much to be learned from yesterday's lynch, to be honest. Nepechri made a questionable-looking vote, was lynched in place of aedan (and that alxeu character) and turned up a villager. It's happened before, and it'll happen again - like Galactica, but without the sexy robots.

chefjones and ramius are idiots. They may also be wolves. We'll probably end up lynching one of them unless someone gets bored and decides otherwise. Wagonlitz remains Wagonlitz. If I had to take five of you to assault Hell or something, Wagon would be among them. He is the only man alive who could out-Danish Satan. Lynching Claude is probably a good idea - he'll never show up otherwise. Is EURO a wolf or on drugs? The world may never know. Everyone at the bottom is several degrees of meh.

chefjones has plenty of votes, so it's between Claude or ramius for me. Ramius is at least putting in the effort, so I'll hop on Claude for the present.

vote Claude

I feel that you're misrepresenting my position here.

Excuse me?

So you don't have confidence in your own case? Rethink this.

It wasn't argument.

Why censor the humble yet dignified burro?

there is nothing villagery about this post. It feels like shred lettuce thrown in a burger just for it to look like a complete meal with no thinking behind it.
I have more quotes coming.

Also, one thing goes without saying, we probably have one new waffle today as sleepers are always more likely in bigs than successful protections.

Capage is obviously trying to save his wolfy friend....just saying :rolleyes:

I still don't like HDK. Who was my wofly friend? Euro? I guess that one vote could be perceived as distancing but outside of that I didn't try to save anyone.
HDK is still very likely wolf. Hang him later.

Jopi started this Nepichri business but deathbywombat and madchemist gave it legs. Each vote after that initial one sounded just a little bit more secure than the one before. Consider me just a touch suspicious.

Unvote Jeray
Vote deathbywombat
What makes you trust Capage?
Is this an outing? Is this real life or is this just fantasy?

There's something I like about these three posts. I think they all came from a villagery mindset for different reasons. DeChat's reaction was similar to mine. Panzer was the one questioning HDK's shading and he was overall the only person questioning other players consistently. And I like logic behind Asdfe's vote. That one's weaker as voting someone just for bandwagonning isn't clearing on its own.

One could almost call it, Wagonny

I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll lash myself 5 times for that.

This pun is def on a wolfy side. Ramius lashing himself is slightly villa.

Alright I'm back had a meeting. rough count:

Aedan 5, Alxeu/Nepechri/wombat 4, hdk/EURO 3
Aedan/Alxeu 5 now, nepechri/Wombat 4, EURO 3

I dislike that wombat spent his time back in thread making vote counts instead of opinionated posts. I think this increases the chance of him flipping waffle slightly.

Nepechri was lynched because Aedan is a good player.

Vote Wagonlitz

Euro felt like villager before deadline. Now, I guess he still feels more like villager than wolf.

I agree with you that the bandWagon is lazy and counterproductive. I'll go with ramius as being the more egregious bad vote, though.

VOTE RAMIUS

Terrible pun, but I think Audren has been ok. If he's a baddie, he's probably some kind of sorcerer.

Man, you're really clutching at straws. I don't pretend to have an answer on day one, as opposed to the silly bandwagon on Nepechri.

Let the record show the game falls at an awkward timezone for me, so I don't see the results until way after the deadline

As it is, if Avernite were anything but a villager there'd be more of a groundswell against me, which there doesn't seem to have been. As such, I rather think EUR007's willingness to have everyone lynched day 1 is something to be discouraged no matter whether he's a villager or a werewolf! The Wagonlitz pile on seems just about traditional day 2 fare since it seems every game I've been in he manages to be active enough to draw everyone's ire from the get-go. Him trying to avoid 2-3 people getting lynched seems to be a worthy cause. The lynching of a villager not withstanding.

EUR007's interest meanwhile in getting everyone slaughtered is absolutely to be discouraged! I like the theory also that the wolves didn't set a backup and had Nepechri in their sights anyway.

As it is:

VOTE EUR007

I'm not fan of this post. I think Marco could be wolf for having weak line of reasoning. It's not about Euro being wolf, it's more about euro pushing lynches (which isn't a bad thing imho).

slept past the deadline. been staying up too late recently in this mad mad world and didn't wake up til like 10 minutes after deadline.

I see that all hell has broken loose. Spicy.

I am also well aware that I probably am not of much help coming in late and seeing what is going on. The wagon bandwagon and counter to that bandwagon is interesting, with EUROO7 pushing hard for it. The others following along are also interesting too, but I doubt that the wolves would be fucking stupid enough to push hard for that.

I still want chefjones to talk, that's just weird behavior by him.

vote chefjones

This is the wolfiest post of the game. It has a bad pun, word interesting and a pressure vote bundled with it, which is also bandwagonning from cody.

VOTE CHEFJONES

We failed to contain patient zero yesterday and I’m afraid the full outbreak is just waiting to happen. This reeks of chaos and I hold Euro Chadwolf responsible.

Vote Euro Chadwolf

This might be another wolf.
Jopi probably town for starting the d1 nepi wagon.

Not sure if you just mistyped, but you're following Cody after calling him most wolfish?

Sounds weird

Wagon's been discussed to death already, got nothing to add beyond agreeing that this is something that villager wagon would do and he shouldn't be lynched for it today. That said, declaring the veterans to be immune on day 1 is an annoying self fulfilling prophesy as others have also already pointed out.

chef/ramius are looking bad for jumping onto the wagon train. ramius seems to have given an explanation of it being annoyed about the declaring aedan to be immune, chef seems to not really give much of an explanation beyond the intial one-liner. Chef is def worthy of a lynch, but he's already so far ahead that it'd be good to look at other candidates rather than just joining the pile-up that we've got now.

I'm not really sold on voting claude, full-blown zombieism usually isn't very indicative of anything beyond just not being around. I'd prefer to leave the zombies to be subbed/auto-lynched by the GM rather than wasting precious time on them now.

The case on euro also doesn't seem very convincing, one vote pretty much just being for euro's usual chaotic behaviour and the other being for the chad wolf RP.

Sleepy just kept going on hammering the euro is chad wolf today without even an attempt to look at anything that happened on the game. This feels like it really deserves more attention than just a short comment from one player, he could easily be slipping by unnoticed. (and before anyone asks, this is different from Claude in the sense that sleepy is actually present but still doesn't do anything, claude just isn't even here)
VOTE SLEEPY

As tempting as the as the chefjones bandwagon is, I think I'm going to hold out for now and submit my vote for DeathbyWombat instead. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we find one wolf out of him, madchemist, or chef. In my mind those three votes are the most suspicious of the previous day. Wagon did save Aedan but that doesn't mean a whole lot to me at the moment. There's a decent chance that I'll change this vote once things get rolling for the day, but time will tell.

Vote DeathbyWombat
Mind elaborating on why you think wombat/chemist/chef are the most suspicious from yesterday? Not neccesarily saying that you're wrong but I've no idea what the case is here?

I'm not fan of this post. I think Marco could be wolf for having weak line of reasoning. It's not about Euro being wolf, it's more about euro pushing lynches (which isn't a bad thing imho).
I'd disagree on this. Poor reasoning isn't indicative of wolves per se.

Wagon's been discussed to death already, got nothing to add beyond agreeing that this is something that villager wagon would do and he shouldn't be lynched for it today. That said, declaring the veterans to be immune on day 1 is an annoying self fulfilling prophesy as others have also already pointed out.

chef/ramius are looking bad for jumping onto the wagon train. ramius seems to have given an explanation of it being annoyed about the declaring aedan to be immune, chef seems to not really give much of an explanation beyond the intial one-liner. Chef is def worthy of a lynch, but he's already so far ahead that it'd be good to look at other candidates rather than just joining the pile-up that we've got now.

I'm not really sold on voting claude, full-blown zombieism usually isn't very indicative of anything beyond just not being around. I'd prefer to leave the zombies to be subbed/auto-lynched by the GM rather than wasting precious time on them now.

The case on euro also doesn't seem very convincing, one vote pretty much just being for euro's usual chaotic behaviour and the other being for the chad wolf RP.

Sleepy just kept going on hammering the euro is chad wolf today without even an attempt to look at anything that happened on the game. This feels like it really deserves more attention than just a short comment from one player, he could easily be slipping by unnoticed. (and before anyone asks, this is different from Claude in the sense that sleepy is actually present but still doesn't do anything, claude just isn't even here)
VOTE SLEEPY

Mind elaborating on why you think wombat/chemist/chef are the most suspicious from yesterday? Not neccesarily saying that you're wrong but I've no idea what the case is here?

I'd disagree on this. Poor reasoning isn't indicative of wolves per se.
I provided reason, his actions saved death, that you chose to ignore it and attribute something else is your own doing entirely.

I provided reason, his actions saved death, that you chose to ignore it and attribute something else is your own doing entirely.

All of your postings since the game started are:
A hunt! This must mean that the outbreak has started! Soon we’ll be overrun unless we liquidate patient zero.

Luckily I have my gear:

tumblr_nfgxwctrcc1qaqu1ro2_500.gif

Patient zero has got to be wombat.

vote deathbywombat
Youguys, we need to dispose of patient zero before the contagion spreads. Kill death*!

*bywombat
We failed to contain patient zero yesterday and I’m afraid the full outbreak is just waiting to happen. This reeks of chaos and I hold Euro Chadwolf responsible.

Vote Euro Chadwolf
I may have missed it, but I don't see any sort of reasons here here at all?

See my post in reply to wombat. The short version is that they got the rather questionable bandwagon on nepechri going.

This is the wolfiest post of the game. It has a bad pun, word interesting and a pressure vote bundled with it, which is also bandwagonning from cody.

VOTE CHEFJONES

If that was the wolfiest post this is the second. You stir up suspicion over a vote before doing the exact same thing yourself. If nothing else I hope we can take a moment to appreciate the irony.

All of your postings since the game started are:

I may have missed it, but I don't see any sort of reasons here here at all?
His chaotic actions led to patient zero getting away, hence my vote.

Obviously everyone who didn’t respect my authority deserves liquidation, but there is only so much one can do with one vote.

With as many votes as CHEFJONES is pulling, I have a feeling he is a villager, as if he was a wolf there would be more pressure on someone else. Which is going to sound weird with the reasoning behind my own vote, but I do feel like both are true.

As for my vote, AsdfeZxcas feels wolfish in how he votes for someone not in attention, and thus trying to slide by the vote without notice. So they get my vote for now. (And yes, it could be said I am doing the very same thing I am accusing him of.)

Vote AsdfeZxcas

VOTE CHEFJONES
Capage said he was very suspicious of several other players as wolves but then voted for chef jones without any context, rather than any of the many people he said he thought might be wolves. This is my first game so I don't know if that is suspicious since he wasn't the first to vote for him, but he never said why he was voting for chef Jones which at least seems a bit strange.
At least as a preliminary vote, Vote Capage.

1st Day 2 Votecount
Day 2 Votecount: 4h 48m to deadline

Chefjones: 6
Jacksonian Missionary [290]
Panzer Commader [296]
johho888 [297]
EURO [287 Wagonlitz -> 303]
Comm Cody [331]
Capage [344]

ramius: 4
Audren [294]
Wagonlitz [301]
alxeu [316]
alxeu [alderman]

Claude LC: 4
madchemist [311]
aedan [338]
Arkasas [342]
De Chat [355]

EURO: 2
MarcoRossolini [330]
Sleepyhead [339]

Wagonlitz: 2
Chefjones [288]
Ramius [289]

MarcoRossolini: 1
Avernite [298]

deathbywombat: 1
AsdfeZxcas [312]

madchemist: 1
Cliges [315]

Cliges: 1
Ironhide G1 [317]

Sleepyhead: 1
beartjah [348]

De Chatillon: 1
deathbywombat [319]

Emperor Ike: 1
Jopi [340]

AsdfeZxcas: 1
Eternaly_Lost [353]

Capage: 1
MAWofdoom [354]

Not Voted: 8
Claude LC*
Eusebio*
jeray2000
tamius23
LatinKaiser
Emperor Ike
the_hdk
Capibara

I’m a little surprised nobody has given no attention to audren.

My few thoughts on all this
1. When all this was happening yesterday around deadline wagon was saving aedan (he is a good player reason I guess) (which in my personal opinion shouldn’t be a good enough reason because it’s like let’s only the strong players play the game and don’t touch them and you make the status stand and you should be able to vote whoever you want, and that creates that always the same players live but I’m getting out of topic here) (or he knows something we don’t).
2. Wagon wanted to kill alxeu
3. Audren pushes alxeu to top in a tie with aedan
3. Alxeu claims to be villager alderman
4. Alxeu then saves aedan votes euro and then proceeds to save himself by voting nepechri
5. Chef jones was connected and saw he was getting votes for no maybe voting what the great player said. But why should he. Getting all that attention and if a villa pops out bum. You are a target for killing the villa when someone else is pulling the strings. So I wouldn’t blame him or vote him for that. I have tried that before and gotten killed for trying to help.
So it seems like voting chefjones is making and easy vote.

so my point is. Why audren should accept wagons “recommendation” so happily about killing alxeu and comply to it.
That’s why

VOTE AUDREN

1. When all this was happening yesterday around deadline wagon was saving aedan (he is a good player reason I guess) (which in my personal opinion shouldn’t be a good enough reason because it’s like let’s only the strong players play the game and don’t touch them and you make the status stand and you should be able to vote whoever you want, and that creates that always the same players live but I’m getting out of topic here) (or he knows something we don’t).
4. Alxeu then saves aedan votes euro and then proceeds to save himself by voting nepechri
5. Chef jones was connected and saw he was getting votes for no maybe voting what the great player said. But why should he. Getting all that attention and if a villa pops out bum. You are a target for killing the villa when someone else is pulling the strings. So I wouldn’t blame him or vote him for that. I have tried that before and gotten killed for trying to help.

so my point is. Why audren should accept wagons “recommendation” so happily about killing alxeu and comply to it.
That’s why

VOTE AUDREN

Claude probably isn't the best possible vote today. I quite like this case.

That’s why

VOTE AUDREN

I don't think I understand the majority of the argument you're making, although I agree that chefjones is an easy and not very compelling case. As for me specifically, I agreed with Wagon's preference not to kill aedan so quickly, and I don't think that's suspicious.