Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chad Wolf Says

CHADWOLF.png

Wagonlitz Saved Aedan

Reactions:
Interesting pre flip take

I mean, he actually did, though. He said we shouldn't lynch a "very strong" player this early. Regardless of what their roles are, and even if they end up being both villagers, Wagon did save Aedan.

He did, and nobody can deny it.

I'm not denying it, I'm just saying its interesting that you point it out before we know what nepechri's role was.

I mean, he actually did, though. He said we shouldn't lynch a "very strong" player this early. Regardless of what their roles are, and even if they end up being both villagers, Wagon did save Aedan.

Meanwhile

I'm not going to kill aedan, buzz off.

Day 1/Night 1
Day 1

The rest of the neighborhood kids gathered together and we were determined to figure out a way to bring him back. Of course, no one really had any good ideas to get him back. There were a lot of kids from the madchemist family in the neighborhood and he seemed to not like something about the neighborhood, so we decided to kick one of them out of our friend group and not let them hang out anymore. We eventually decided on nepechri, because he was always snooping around in other people's business and we didn't like that.

Night 1

Despite that, Werewolf didn't come again that year, or the next.

Nepechri the infiltrator villager was lynched
The night passed quietly...

Nepechri was lynched because Aedan is a good player.

Vote Wagonlitz

Oh hey it's only day 2 and we are already seeing the required Wagonlitz bandwagon, good to know we are getting this quota out of the way. The pile onto him is lazy, just because our day 1 lynch target flipped villager doesn't mean we need to pile on him. And I don't think Wagon would be so open about saving a packmate considering he knows how easy of a lynch he is. I'm gonna vote a bandwagoner to start. Chefjones' vote to me stands out, I think he's new but man does it read like he's putting down an easy vote and slinking away.

Vote Chefjones

Oh hey it's only day 2 and we are already seeing the required Wagonlitz bandwagon, good to know we are getting this quota out of the way. The pile onto him is lazy, just because our day 1 lynch target flipped villager doesn't mean we need to pile on him. And I don't think Wagon would be so open about saving a packmate considering he knows how easy of a lynch he is. I'm gonna vote a bandwagoner to start. Chefjones' vote to me stands out, I think he's new but man does it read like he's putting down an easy vote and slinking away.

Vote Chefjones
Am I really new if I've been here for a year and a half? Sure werewolf has been dead for most of that, but still. Definitely wasn't the best vote though, you've got me there. I almost swapped but eod was so chaotic that I didn't really know where to go.

Am I really new if I've been here for a year and a half? Sure werewolf has been dead for most of that, but still. Definitely wasn't the best vote though, you've got me there. I almost swapped but eod was so chaotic that I didn't really know where to go.
Sorry for assuming you're new, I've been gone too long.

Vote Chefjones

I agree with you that the bandWagon is lazy and counterproductive. I'll go with ramius as being the more egregious bad vote, though.

VOTE RAMIUS

Vote Chefjones

Agreed. We shouldn't vote people just for being loud. What if aedan was lynched and he turned out to be a villager as he likely is, would we be voting Euro?

I also get a worse vibe from Chefjone's post than Ramius' so

Vote Chefjones

Ooc: on my way back from hiking up North so limited time today and tomorrow.

just to be sure to have a vote in, in case I am not online again before deadline:

vote Chefjones

Vote Chefjones
Wagonlitz was going all 'my way is the only way' which is precisely why he is such an easy lynch - he makes it seem a good idea to lynch him.

Sadly it doesn't correlate much with his being a baddie, but still.

I think zombie-like behaviour that isn't quite zombieism is the worst, and Marco Rossolini was a very late inconsequential voter.

Vote Marco Rossolini

Wagonlitz was going all 'my way is the only way' which is precisely why he is such an easy lynch - he makes it seem a good idea to lynch him.

Sadly it doesn't correlate much with his being a baddie, but still.

I think zombie-like behaviour that isn't quite zombieism is the worst, and Marco Rossolini was a very late inconsequential voter.

Vote Marco Rossolini
Marco voted 19 posts after you and their vote mattered just as little as your own
I find all these vote-only comments rather sad. We need reason if we are to beat the murderers of Chieron. There's one person who started it, so:

Vote jeray2000
One person voting with no reason given might have an explanation. Two people and it gets suspicious, so:

Vote Eternaly_Lost
Hell I'd say your nothing vote looks worse. Marco had a justification beyond memes

Marco voted 19 posts after you and their vote mattered just as little as your own

Hell I'd say your nothing vote looks worse. Marco had a justification beyond memes
yes, 19 after me, and jeray topped out at 3 votes by my count. Hardly inconsequential on a day where 6 gets you killed.

Also you might wanna re-read my reason, what's the meme about it? :confused: