Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're laughing, the entire MC Clan is on fire because of what you've done you sick freak.

Still convinced this is all MC sockpuppets. At this point I can only applaud the effort.

Who am I and what am I doing here?
Good to see you again. Have missed you.

All of the MC clan?
Including me?
This will be a very interesting game
Wasn't tehre one more who used to play at some point?
Also, were you MC and Wombat's brother, or Jackson and IG's brother?

You didn't forget anyone, but the MC clan is legion. Trying to talk one more into joining this game.
MC once told me something about how many you are. If I remember that number correctly then you indeed are legion. :p

IN
I don't know what i'm doing here, but I'm here I guess.
Welcome!

You're laughing, the entire MC Clan is on fire because of what you've done you sick freak.
What happened?

It's exhausting work, but sometimes one just has to make sacrifices for the good of the WW community.

I'm especially glad that you made your sockpuppets sign up so you would agree to sign up. I'm glad you are doing your part to get yourself into games.

All roles are out. Please PM me if you did not receive one or have any questions. Night 0 will end tomorrow, July 19th, at deadline.

Last edited:
DNC, though I'd presume Happy already asked her.

She's sort of acting as a co-GM for me. She'll be tracking the thread and helping me count votes. You probably won't see her unless I can't get to my computer for some reason, but she'll be watching.

vote NarutoMilkHotel

VOTE WAGONLITZ
As per tradition

Night 0 will end tomorrow, July 18th, at deadline.
The 18th is today...
She's sort of acting as a co-GM for me. She'll be tracking the thread and helping me count votes. You probably won't see her unless I can't get to my computer for some reason, but she'll be watching.
Ah. Thanks for hosting too, DNC.

I don't think anyone else from the MC clan played besides the ones already in this game.
I could be mistaken, then. Could have sworn there was somebody else, though.

Also I am Jackson's and IG's brother.
Ah. That would have been my guess too, since 1) I seemed to remember it potentially having been mentioned in the past and 2) IG's stream account bears your name. :p