Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suppose it been a while since I last played. This form looks rather different and we have a discord channel now? I don't suppose someone has the invite link to it that they can share?

In

here

Yes

In
tenor.gif

105593.jpg

Thanks! I pinged the MC clan so there may be a couple of us coming as well.

I think I managed to invite you all but thanks for the extra ping! Good to see you again.

I vote @Yakman for next signup!

Honestly forgot to invite him, so hopefully he sees the ping. Sorry @Yakman please join anyway.

Also to get you all excited I have a mystery player who has stated they would consider joining if we got to 30 without them. We are at 25 now, so tell your friends, family, and pets to join.

Wow this new forum change is still garbage. Please go back to the old one Paradox I beg of you.

Wow this new forum change is still garbage. Please go back to the old one Paradox I beg of you.
You can change it halfway back btw: go to preferences, use the classic style. You might also want to toggle all the boxes that say "collapse"

In

who is screaming at me to log off, show yourself coward, i will never log off

With johho's sign up, I know have at least 30 players that are not you @madchemist

I'll add your name to the signups for now but please do pop in.

In general, I'm gonna get signups continue until deadline tomorrow (Saturday, 17th of July) to pick up any weekend stragglers and then we'll get the game started.

vote madchemist