Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice work by @madchemist for noticing the possibility and ruining the glorious tie :(

Sadly madchemist's actions were also what got him hunted that night, thanks to Cliges' esoteric standing hunt order of "Hunt the most recent to deadline voter who does not vote Avernite and is also not a member of this pack"

Marco mentioned it, so I thought it would add some fun and excitement to make a big deal about it.

Sadly madchemist's actions were also what got him hunted that night, thanks to Cliges' esoteric standing hunt order of "Hunt the most recent to deadline voter who does not vote Avernite and is also not a member of this pack"
Ah right.

Nice hunt order, but I had told my packmates not to try any tie shenanigans, and only hope for the best :)

Marco mentioned it, so I thought it would add some fun and excitement to make a big deal about it.
Well, we got very excited that the info showed up where we didn't send it. So in the end it might have confused the Sorcerer & Co more than anyone else. :( :)

Did we ever solve the Burger Mystery?

No, when I claimed Comm Cody and found out he was Restless we wanted to just mess with the village and sent some false info (Arkasas is a baddie or something along that line, possibly disguised as a spy report?) to someone (marco, I think) hoping the recepient would fake out you. Can't remember why we picked you but the whole thing fell apart since you died before the note reach anyone. But I think it might still have confused Marco the cultist and his master Cliges the wolf.

Really? That's actually kind of boring. I want to convene the Werewolf Parliament now to censure you for being boring, but since it's your 30th win, I will not.

Besides, that would be stupid anyway.

Post of the game:

Not sure I agree on it being the post of the game, but it does sound funny.

For the worst typo of the game then I think my typoing couch voter into cooch voter probably takes the cake. And then I even failed to notice it when you pointed it out, only seeing the typo when rereading things later. Whoops.

Who's hosting next? I had a terrible idea for a big setup, but there's rumors @Capibara wanted to host one.

I am certainly interested in hosting again. I'll try to work on a theme and a setup this week and I'll let you know.

Try anagramming it.
I tried, still nothing.

Or well, technically an online anagram solver tries to link it to a latin verb of 'to attach' so if you were a culty that'd make sense, but nope.

Should've named yourself E'mil Gravali or something, then. Apostrophes are important!

Called it, kinda

I can't help but feel that we are being toyed with. Are all the veterans in a pack together?

Anyway, I tried to organize a semi-JL the day before I got ate to at least get us remaining goodies voting together but it was doomed from the start because we invited Wombat. Good game everyone.

Well, we got very excited that the info showed up where we didn't send it. So in the end it might have confused the Sorcerer & Co more than anyone else. :( :)

You were scared and you still won.

That's good Werewolf.