Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Even without seeing the end results, I think I'm quite confident in saying that there was a major concerted effort to save..... someone in there. Possibly multiple efforts to save multiple suspects.

Even without seeing the end results, I think I'm quite confident in saying that there was a major concerted effort to save..... someone in there. Possibly multiple efforts to save multiple suspects.
It was all of us saving the village by being active at deadline. Good work all.

• 1Love
Reactions:
I cannot help but notice that you yourself survived the day unscathed. Care to explain?

I cannot help but notice that you yourself survived the day unscathed. Care to explain?
Despite my best efforts, I'll have to try harder tomorrow.

Indeed you will.
4b3a5f2e6006d63c1607a48179bfcc92.jpg

Final Day 2 Votecount
Final Day 2 Votecount

Eusebio: 9
EURO [287 Wagonlitz -> 303 Chef -> 364 Sleepy -> 405 Eusebio -> 416 Cliges -> 432]
Emperor Ike [412 Claude -> 446]
Panzer Commader [296 Chef -> 424 Eusebio -> 434 hdk -> 444 CC -> 449]
Arkasas [342 Claude -> 436 hdk -> 452]
madchemist [311 Claude -> 430 hdk -> 453]
Sleepyhead [339 EURO -> 419 Capage -> 440 hdk -> 457]
Jacksonian Missionary [290 Chef -> 433 hdk -> 458]
alxeu [316 ramius -> 389 unvote -> 423 Claude -> 437 hdk -> 459]
alxeu [alderman]

Sleepyhead: 4
beartjah [348]
Capage [344 Chef -> 358 CC -> 363]
AsdfeZxcas [312 wombat -> 387]
Audren [294 ramius -> 418]

Chefjones: 3
johho888 [297]
Comm Cody [331]
Avernite [298 Marco -> 367 EURO -> 396]

Cliges: 3
Ironhide G1 [317]
jeray [371]
Ramius [289 Wagon ->383]

EURO: 2
MarcoRossolini [330]
Eusebio [402]

hdk: 2
tamius23 [406 Sleepy -> 438]
Claude LC [357 Audren -> 442]

Comm Cody: 2
LatinKaiser [400 Sleepy -> 443 hdk -> 447]
aedan [338 Claude -> 451 CC]

Claude LC: 1
De Chat [355]

ramius: 1
Wagonlitz [301]

Wagonlitz: 1
Chefjones [288]

madchemist: 1
Cliges [315]

De Chatillon: 1
deathbywombat [319]

Emperor Ike: 1
Jopi [340]

AsdfeZxcas: 1
Eternaly_Lost [353]

Capage: 1
MAWofdoom [354]

Not Voted: 2
the_hdk*
Capibara*

Please take a look and make sure your vote is correctly counted. Who hangs today is obvious, but I want to make sure I didn't miss anything

Day 2/Night 2
Day 2

Failure only made us all desperate. When I was eight we tried again to bring Werewolf back. No one could really agree on how to do it and name after name came up as a potential reason to why Werewolf left us. We finally decided on Eusebio. He only hung out with us to make EURO mad, and EURO was close with Werewolf so we thought getting rid of him may just be our answer.

Eusebio the formerly blessed villager with seerish powers was lynched.

Night 2

A few weeks later Werewolf finally did come back. He took one look at me and asked me why I was still so small and I told him that humans didn't age like werewolves. He sighed, turned around, picked up Panzer Commader and dunked him threw the basketball hoop before walking off again. Panzer never recovered, which turned out to be a good thing for us as he was one of the ones trying to sabotage our efforts along with being a petty thief.

Panzer the Robber Wolf of the Yellow Pack was hunted

Last edited:
If I'm lynched and when it turns out I'm a villager, remember to kill Euro next. Don't really care otherwise.

Told ya. Kill him.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Will hopefully get home tomorrow in time to actually read up on this game. Placeholder in case i dont.

vote Arkasas

Thoughts on today's candidates:

Chefjones: I get a general sort of wolfish feeling from his posts, in addition to the easy vote on Wagon that was never retracted. Happy with my vote where it is. Good Lynch Rating = 3/5

Ramius: Voted Wagon like chefjones, but attitude has been trolling rather than defensive so in my mind slightly less likely wolf. Good lynch rating = 2.5/5

Claude: Gets voted for "inactivity" in most games that I see... But he's really not the worst zombie around. We got some contribution from him today, I see 0 reason to vote him. Good Lynch Rating = 1.5/5

Euro: Why? He's being active and creating movement. Leave him. If he is a wolf we will eventually find out but for now he is helping the village no matter what team he's on. Good Lynch Rating = 0/5

Sleepyhead: I think he's being voted for being more RP than content? But... that's sleepyhead in every game, at least this early. A completely random vote in my mind. Good Lynch Rating = 1.5/5

Wagonlitz: I don't think anyone seriously believes that he and aedan are packmates. So no real reason to vote him. But he's not cleared either, I can absolutely see wolf Wagon behaving in the same way. But much like Euro, he is creating activity and movement and that is good. Good Lynch Rating = 0.5/5

Cliges: Saying a whole lot of nothing. Weird comments about the hunts. Bad feeling. Good Lynch Rating = 2/5

Well.. seeing how Panzer Commader was finally a wolf I think this post could be interesting.

Goodie points (not likely packmates) for Chefjones and Ramius. Still they could be Panzer's enemies, obviously.

But if Panzer was trying to play a bit with this post he probably would try to analize one of his packmates not implying they're villagers but not throwing too much suspicion on one of them either. That makes Claude, Sleepy and Cliges like good options for Panzer's packmates seeing how he put them on the middle range. Any of them are good options for me so if one has enough votes I could change before deadline, but I already voted Claude last day (at the end I was the only one, really?) so I could try another option today.

Vote Cliges

Missed reading the thread at all today, sorry about that. I'll work on catching up now. Until then, I'd like to have some sort of vote in, and this capage post is weird and wolfy to me.

I still don't like HDK. Who was my wofly friend? Euro? I guess that one vote could be perceived as distancing but outside of that I didn't try to save anyone.
HDK is still very likely wolf. Hang him later.

There's something I like about these three posts. I think they all came from a villagery mindset for different reasons. DeChat's reaction was similar to mine. Panzer was the one questioning HDK's shading and he was overall the only person questioning other players consistently. And I like logic behind Asdfe's vote. That one's weaker as voting someone just for bandwagonning isn't clearing on its own.

This pun is def on a wolfy side. Ramius lashing himself is slightly villa.

I dislike that wombat spent his time back in thread making vote counts instead of opinionated posts. I think this increases the chance of him flipping waffle slightly.

Euro felt like villager before deadline. Now, I guess he still feels more like villager than wolf.

Terrible pun, but I think Audren has been ok. If he's a baddie, he's probably some kind of sorcerer.

I'm not fan of this post. I think Marco could be wolf for having weak line of reasoning. It's not about Euro being wolf, it's more about euro pushing lynches (which isn't a bad thing imho).

This is the wolfiest post of the game. It has a bad pun, word interesting and a pressure vote bundled with it, which is also bandwagonning from cody.

VOTE CHEFJONES

This might be another wolf.
Jopi probably town for starting the d1 nepi wagon.

Calling something the wolfiest post of the game then voting with it is equally, if not more wolfy. So for now,

Vote Capage

Panzer was voted by nobody. He voted Capage and then hdk on day one, and chef, Eusebio, hdk, Cody, and Eusebio again yesterday before his fortunate demise. That doesn't tell us a tremendous amount, save maybe that hdk is or isn't his packmate.

Missed reading the thread at all today, sorry about that. I'll work on catching up now. Until then, I'd like to have some sort of vote in, and this capage post is weird and wolfy to me.

Calling something the wolfiest post of the game then voting with it is equally, if not more wolfy. So for now,

Vote Capage
Yeah, Capage has been waffling like a motherfucker. And this is a strictly flapjack-only forum.

Vote Capage the Waffle

Chef, that was a type.
Whoa, I didn't expect Panzer to flip waffle and I guess the other pack (of smokos) didn't as well.

DeChat, good theory, but I think Sleepy/Claude have more of a chance to be his packmate than Cliges.

Yeah, Capage has been waffling like a motherfucker. And this is a strictly flapjack-only forum.

Vote Capage the Waffle

waffling, bby

VOTE LATINKEISER

You're right we're both villagers