Werewolf CCVIII: The Grand Convention of Conspiracy Theorists

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reminds me why I stopped playing Werewolf.
Don't stop playing. You will get more interesting roles in the future.
I got traitless villager initially in this game too.

So, wombat was a baddie huh. Did you forget the wombat rule?

@JermanTK Join my Lite! It's a burning symbol of the revolution by making powerroles and villagers all equal in that they have to communicate all their info via the main thread. No hidden JLs and feeling useless as regular villager, everyone is important to show the waffles what trve metal is!

And of course this is what, 5 bigs I've played in a row where I've been a traitless villager...

Reminds me why I stopped playing Werewolf.

Thanks for hosting Madchemist.

I'll trade you traitless villager for my seventh bajillion important goodie.

What is the wombat rule?

If not killed by Day 3 or whatever, Wombat is a baddie. Which wasn't even relevant here cause Wombat wasn't a baddie at that time.

Thanks to the GM and congrats to the winners. Well played there.

Right, thanks for hosting mc and congrats to the winners.

Sorry about my lack of involvement, never really had the time for the game until the last day and then it was too late even if I had stuck with my gut feeling about Ironhide.

nerdnightsmall.jpg

It's 7PM on a Friday afternoon. After a week of hard work, you need some time to relax. So what do you do? You head on down to your friend's mom house, down the stairs into the basement. There your friends are waiting- it's time to crack out the rulebooks, dice and figurines, because tonight is nerd night!

Werewolf CCIX: Nerd Night