• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did you ever use any lies, @aedan777

Also, I'm really surprised nobody ever noticed the danger of the threeway. It's teh kind of threeway I've deadline sniped against many, many times, especailly in lites, as they aren't that hard to set up and can really mess things. Albeit, perhaps it's just me looking out for htem. That seemed the impression from wolf chat, at least.

the_hdk not claiming OEO...
Yakman making up the outing...

gg wolves. Wagon knew Capage was the priest (pm'd me and him).
OEO is a hidden trait in the rules, he had no knowledge about it.

Wagon knew Capage was the priest (pm'd me and him).
Didnt' really matter. I'd not have eaten him anyway, as he wasn't really a threat.

Btw, Panzer solely was taken out because he noted in thread that the shamvote winner got a trait. That made me realise the winner got a trait whihc made me change the hunt from Arky Bark to the winner of the sham vote, as long as it wasn't a mate.
So in a way he signed his own death sentence.

Yes well played Wagonlitz. In hindsight we should've killed Grimlock for his comment. And shame on me for semi-analysing the guild.

I feel like this was my best game in a while.
Did people actually seriusly suspect me? Didn't seem that way. Don't even really think I ever got any votes, which is new.
I actually thought you might be a wolf on Day 1 because Panzer (1st on the list) was hunted and your standing hunt order is usually just the roster.

Yes well played Wagonlitz. In hindsight we should've killed Grimlock for his comment. And shame on me for semi-analysing the guild.
Yeah, I dont' get how Grimlock was let off the hook. I was fully expecting haing to secrifice him.

I actually thought you might be a wolf on Day 1 because Panzer (1st on the list) was hunted and your standing hunt order is usually just the roster.
I never actualkly use the standing hunt order. I think I've had it default to it a grand total of once in all the years I've played WW, and that was due to an unexpected delay preventing me from being online in time.
The standing is there in case something unexpected happens. Or for the case that the hunt and all backups area dead already. If I'm online and post then I will have set a hunt specifically.

Anbd as metnioned then the Panzer hunt was set as whoever won the sham vote. Had you won it, you'd have been hunted.

I never actualkly use the standing hunt order. I think I've had it default to it a grand total of once in all the years I've played WW, and that was due to an unexpected delay preventing me from being online in time.
Well, I must have seen you do it that one time, because that's what I thought on the first. As it turns out, my reasoning wasn't correct, but my wrong assumption would have coincidentally sent me I n the right direction.

Did you ever use any lies, @aedan777

Also, I'm really surprised nobody ever noticed the danger of the threeway. It's teh kind of threeway I've deadline sniped against many, many times, especailly in lites, as they aren't that hard to set up and can really mess things. Albeit, perhaps it's just me looking out for htem. That seemed the impression from wolf chat, at least.
I did, I seer scanned Capage and was Spying on alxeu tonight.

Ultimately the danger of a threeway relied on Yakman just lying about the outing for no reason, and while possible, there wasn't much we could do about that. Also HDK being a moron rather than a baddie.

I was vaguely suspicious of you, but not much since you were being reasonable while Avernite and Sleepyhead were on some kind of inexplicable crusade against me.

Well.

That was something else. Thanks GM, congrats baddies.

I did not seriously consider the 3-way because I lost count and because Mr 'I hate bad ties' Wagonlitz was giving off excellent villager vibes. So kudos for that.
And, as I said, because I figured we were doomed if Yakman was insane, anyway.

Grim and alxeu were at least on my list of suspects, but Wagon did well indeed.
Aedan, I can only say - I really meant it. Sure Sleepy's case was bad, but your response felt crazy aggressive.
Also @ the baddies; Why'd you hunt Arky?

Congrats, wolves. This was a well deserved victory, especially for wagon. I was slightly paranoid at some points in time, because it looked like he was pushing an agenda, but ultimately he fooled me.
Also, thanking you for hosting, Ironhide.

Postgame GM Notes:

-I tried a similar setup to last time, although I removed a significant amount of kill shots for scans. Apparently it didn't work to keep the wolves winning in three days, but I think that's more due to player action than imbalance. The fact that the wolves didn't use any of their powers until the last day is also remarkable and they still Stalingraded the village. Hunting the Seer was pretty necessary, as Capage could only scan for cultists then as the Sorceror was dead.

-The early lack of scanners also meant the apprentice trait practically ended up being useless, also it was hidden so it made them seem like vanillagers which as Dedonus pointed out once is a suspicious claim in a trait ridden game.

-I almost made the Seer blessed. I wonder if I should have kept that, it would have made it a little more balanced in hindsight, but then again it might have broken it if things had just gone a little differently. If the wolves had gone after the_hdk or Avernite it would have made things a lot more dangerous.

-I actually left clues about hidden traits in the flavor photos I posted in role DMs. The Apprentices were all canon Freshmen from GuP, etc, but I knew no one would get it.

-About the Moral Committee's Spy Report, I'm surprised no one from the guild typed in "monocle Girls und Panzer" into a google search, because the first result is Momo Kawashima, the PR rep. It was actually related to priest.

-It's probably just GM perspective influencing me, but I would like to think that if I were a villager I would have thought Wagon was very suspicious from the end of Day One (I sometimes thought 'how are you guys not noticing any of this', but apparently it was very convincing); probably wouldn't think Grimlock is that suspicious since he was playing normally. Good game to the wolves though, getting the village on your side was key to winning.

-Hopefully this will teach wolves will finally stop hunting shamvote prize winners. I think it's a fun tradition and just hunting them right after lessens the fun IMO. The beautiful irony of it being the sorceror was pretty juicy, though.

-It's probably just GM perspective influencing me, but I would like to think that if I were a villager I would have thought Wagon was very suspicious from the end of Day One (I sometimes thought 'how are you guys not noticing any of this', but apparently it was very convincing); probably wouldn't think Grimlock is that suspicious since he was playing normally. Good game to the wolves though, getting the village on your side was key to winning.
I think so too. Wagon was leading activity, and we need activity to win. Not Yakman activity, or a wolf leading the activity, but we need something.

Wagon definitely put in the effort.

Good host notes. I think that the game was balanced or slightly villa-sided (and very villa-sided D1). Wagon's power wolfing and village not being to coordinate itself was the difference here.

I actually left clues about hidden traits in the flavor photos I posted in role DMs. The Apprentices were all canon Freshmen from GuP, etc, but I knew no one would get it.
I did go to the wiki and I think I found the girl in my picture. But since I was a vanilla villager, there wasn't anything to find unfortunately.

Also, Yakman pm'd me earlier today and claimed he seer scanned me. I first believed him, but when he claimed Avernite was a wolf (and said he scanned him), I doubted him. Seer scan, in a game this small, is easy to fake as a wolf (as the wolves know which players would test positive). And I didn't believe he would have multiple scans (and I found Avernite credible).

I even asked him later who he thought were the wolves and he gave me a vague answer. I remembered that in the past, Yakman had PM'd me when he was a baddie, so I became super suspicious of Yakman. Either he was a baddie or he was throwing the game as a villager.

-About the Moral Committee's Spy Report, I'm surprised no one from the guild typed in "monocle Girls und Panzer" into a google search, because the first result is Momo Kawashima, the PR rep. It was actually related to priest
I went with “monocle Asia” as I never got the theme, MEXT was as per Google something Japanese and anime is beyond my frame of reference, it netted me a paper in Switzerland or something.

I did go to the wiki and I think I found the girl in my picture. But since I was a vanilla villager, there wasn't anything to find unfortunately.
Azusa Sawa is a First Year (Freshman), but that wouldn't have been obvious to look for. She's a great character though, one of my favorites from Rabbit Team, along with Saki.
9ef14082a958b61ee0c53990e4765b2e819fea0de2e71a3f5823717f5292d101_thumb.png

I went with “monocle Asia” as I never got the theme, MEXT was as per Google something Japanese and anime is beyond my frame of reference, it netted me a paper in Switzerland or something.
Did you not know that Girls und Panzer is the (second) greatest TV show of all time? :p