• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I didn’t know there was a show called that at all, no ;)
Sailor Moon and Pokémon is basically the extent of my anime knowledge.
Heh.

I also know Dragonball Z!

That said I'm noticing a trend, my last baddie win was also by being one of the only active persons. We need more active villagers for 'is active' to not be a cloak for baddies.

So, is this the time where we start arguing which of us is best girl?
There is only one correct answer, but a few come pretty close. Now that the game is over, I can do my official GM pronouncement to answer the question.

1. Caesar (best girl, co-commander of the best team in Oarai, member of the History Club and fluent in Latin and Italian)

gup38.jpg

2. Saori Takebe (Radio Operator for Anglerfish with a great personality and the best of the 5 principal characters)
gup87.png

3. Anchovy (Duce! Duce! Duce!)
gup3.png

4. Maho Nishizumi
(Great character that's hidden behind a stoic first impression, and a great tanker and one of the best older sisters of all time)
gup30.jpg

5. Carpaccio
(Underrated, but she's such a great and pleasant character and is a bit more of a sober counterpart for Anchovy and Pepperoni)
gup96.jpg

And best school in Anzio, hands down. Glory to Anzio!

gup4.jpg

Last edited:
Oarai.png

Also I just realised that we had no missed votes this entire game! Fantastic work to all of you, that's the first WW game where we've had no zombies in a while! You guys are amazing! :D

Well, that happened.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Okay, so I should talk about day 2.
Everyone’s assessment that I was just a villager that said the wrong thing at the wrong time wasn’t too far off. I wasn’t thinking about the fact that I was a wolf when I wrote that post. Hell, I’d forgotten Wagon was a wolf until I double checked. (Not sure how, but it’s not the dumbest thing I’ve ever forgotten.)
And as for my trying to defend myself, that was me acting as I would if a villager. (At least I think it was. It’s impossible to know these things 100% for certain.)

Okay, so I should talk about day 2.
Everyone’s assessment that I was just a villager that said the wrong thing at the wrong time wasn’t too far off. I wasn’t thinking about the fact that I was a wolf when I wrote that post. Hell, I’d forgotten Wagon was a wolf until I double checked. (Not sure how, but it’s not the dumbest thing I’ve ever forgotten.)
And as for my trying to defend myself, that was me acting as I would if a villager. (At least I think it was. It’s impossible to know these things 100% for certain.)

Post-game wolfing tbh

Lites has been mostly dead for some time. There was a resurrection of bigs 2-3 years ago, but now the numbers are down to this.
Personally, I wouldn't be against a lighter game with a predictable setup.

Well that's unfortunate. I did not expect it to go so badly for us, as that was quite impressively well done by the wolves! Also sorry for basically doing nothing this game, though, had I been able to be more active, likely the only thing I would've ended up doing differently was lynching Arkasas day 1 which would only cause even more problems.
Also many thanks for killing my rival at game start, wolves! I have no idea what I would have done otherwise.
And many thanks Ironhide! That was one of the most fun games I've played here, despite me having done such a bad job!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I’m not available during the day on weekends, but I’d gladly stay until bigs and lites are both dead as a doornail.
Well that's unfortunate. I did not expect it to go so badly for us, as that was quite impressively well done by the wolves! Also sorry for basically doing nothing this game, though, had I been able to be more active, likely the only thing I would've ended up doing differently was lynching Arkasas day 1 which would only cause even more problems.
Also many thanks for killing my rival at game start, wolves! I have no idea what I would have done otherwise.
And many thanks Ironhide! That was one of the most fun games I've played here, despite me having done such a bad job!
Glad to be of service.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Thank you for hosting Ironhide. Congrats to the baddies for winning this. Sorry despite the theme my hear wasn't really in this (that's why I've been avoiding the few remaining WW games - figured the theme might motivate me more this time but turns out not)

@Ironhide G1 by curiosity which show is #1 ? ;)
Stein's;Gate

Well, I must have seen you do it that one time, because that's what I thought on the first. As it turns out, my reasoning wasn't correct, but my wrong assumption would have coincidentally sent me I n the right direction.
You might also just remember that my standing always is roster from below or just the roster, and then not remember that I always make sure a specific hunt is set each day.

because Mr 'I hate bad ties' Wagonlitz
I'm always against disadvantageous ties, no matter my allegiance.

Also @ the baddies; Why'd you hunt Arky?
Gut feeling combined with him being a non voter. Being a non voter late jn the day generally made you likely to be eaten.

Congrats, wolves. This was a well deserved victory, especially for wagon. I was slightly paranoid at some points in time, because it looked like he was pushing an agenda, but ultimately he fooled me.
Also, thanking you for hosting, Ironhide.
I wasn't really pushing any agenda. Rather trying to play as i would as a villager.
Also, never intended to hunt you, so you were safe.
probably just GM perspective influencing me, but I would like to think that if I were a villager I would have thought Wagon was very suspicious from the end of Day One (I sometimes thought 'how are you guys not noticing any of this', but apparently it was very convincing); probably wouldn't think Grimlock is that suspicious since he was playing normally. Good game to the wolves though, getting the village on your side was key to winning.
I don't think I really was that suspicious from an uninformed POV. The Village only can win by having activity and generate data. If a day is stale you should try and have a switch and see how people react, etc.

Hopefully this will teach wolves will finally stop hunting shamvote prize winners. I think it's a fun tradition and just hunting them right after lessens the fun IMO. The beautiful irony of it being the sorceror was pretty juicy, though.
The problem is that some GMs give sham vote winners assassin guns and similarly powerful traits. Hence a sham vote giving a trait can't be ignored.

Good host notes. I think that the game was balanced or slightly villa-sided (and very villa-sided D1). Wagon's power wolfing and village not being to coordinate itself was the difference here.
Yeah, I feel the game was very villager stacked from the start to be honest. A seer, vH, priest, a liar, OEO, several seerish powers, etc.

Heh.

I also know Dragonball Z!

That said I'm noticing a trend, my last baddie win was also by being one of the only active persons. We need more active villagers for 'is active' to not be a cloak for baddies.
Yeah, we really need people to be more active.

• 1Like
Reactions:
New Lite is HERE