• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just love how none of my actions were taken against goodies. I mean, what are the odds?

Yeah.. this was already lost with the random zombie hunter shot. No real point in trying anything today (Not that I had time, was unexpectedly offline). At most, I could've broken the tie voting for Arkasas, hunted someone and then zombie-huntered Grimlock. There's no way that I'd have survived the next day, thus pointless.

Neither of the wolves was very active at all, but the village wasn't really active either. Congrats, nonetheless.

Holy cow, another Zombie Hunter? I was the fourth LOL

Hmm, that works I guess!
Many thanks for hosting again Panzer! It was very good to play again!
Also one quick question. Was I fully traitless, or was I cursed/blessed this game?

Fully traitless, I didn't like blessed/cursed/apprentice for a game of this size, too swingy.

Setup was this:

1653569060836.png

I basically went for a Lite+ game here rather than proper big game, which is fitting considering we had 2 less players than a normal lite game :p

4 wolves, 1 seer (spy here - I thought it would be stronger than seer since seer could never double clear anyone. but I don't think Avernite was convinced by any of the reports I sent him :p). 1 Guardian Angel to make up for starting a lite game essentially one day late.

The rest of the traits were intended to have very little effect on the game. 2 aldermen to compensate the village a little bit again because it's smaller than a lite game, and also seers are less powerful.

Robber and distiller given to the villagers as traps mainly. It's not a good idea for a goodie to use either of them, and Wagonlitz and Dedonus did good by avoiding this usage.

A whole bunch of zombie hunters intended to be this game's auto-lynch mechanic for vote missers, because I felt it would be needed and I didn't want to do it. Also put this many zombie hunters to avoid setup analysis. I don't like when players are like "Oh he claimed to be a zombie hunter, but we've already seen 2, so there's no way he's a zombie hunter", it didn't come up this time but hopefully it makes people avoid this reasoning next time.

An infiltrator and plotter for werewolves in case 2 aldermen + GA was overcompensation for missing one day of a lite. Also because in general I prefer giving people useless traits to no traits at all. I did that a lot this game, it played a lot like a mainly traitless game, but only one player was actually traitless.

PS: That google sheets sceenshot is so sad and simple. I miss extravagant ones

1653569572344.png

I did consider Sleepy cleared, actually, from the second spy report on him. And also thought the Norwegian and Lufthansa on Dedonus were evidence of not being cheap.

That was fun! Thank you for hosting, Panzer!

I did consider Sleepy cleared, actually, from the second spy report on him. And also thought the Norwegian and Lufthansa on Dedonus were evidence of not being cheap.
Isn't Norwegian quite cheap?

PS: That google sheets sceenshot is so sad and simple. I miss extravagant ones

View attachment 843593

Seeing "Black Forest Pack" makes me want to run a Girls und Panzer themed Big, but that theme would probably not be well received by the community. I might be able to host the next big though

WOO! ALRIGHT! WW IS MAKING A COMEBACK!

gup7.jpg

Werewolf CCLVI: Girls und Panzer

"They use live rounds during the matches, but they are used with an emphasis on the participant's safety." ~Akiyama Yukari

Despite winning the National Tankery (Shensha-do) Tournament and saving their school, the bureaucrats at MEXT will stop at nothing to see Oarai Girl's Academy fail and be shut down. Will they be able to bring down the Champion School in their battle against the Shimada-Style All Stars University Team, or will Oarai pull through and save their school from being closed down?

Join HERE

New Lite is HERE