• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, time to smash some demons, skavens and beastmen!
May the Celestial Emperor protect us all.

Especially, let Him protect
Vote Morgalorc

• 1Love
Reactions:
It’s about time.

Vote Avernite for something, probably.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Don't worry about the voting, it's all a sham.

@Morgalorc it's not 48/24.
It's 24 hour days and night happens at the same time that day deadline happens. So you need to do night stuff during the day. By PM to the GM.
It's just that the first day, day 0, is a sham vote day and hence usually you'll say that the first night falls at x, instead of the 0th day ends at x.

Day 0 exists to allow for people with nightly orders, i.e. scanners, wolves, etc., to do stuff the first night.

• 1Love
Reactions:
"except for the first deadline, which only represents a night." wait is this nightphase?
What Wagon said essentialy. Usually, day (lynching) and night (various actions) happen at once. But on Day/Night 0 there is no day, and no one will be lynched, but night actions may be performed. It's mainly for RP reasons I think, why would the villagers be looking to lynch werewolves yet if there have been no mysterious deaths in the night? (Though of course, that does leave us with funny RP exercises when night 0 has no hunt for whatever reason)

What Wagon said essentialy. Usually, day (lynching) and night (various actions) happen at once. But on Day/Night 0 there is no day, and no one will be lynched, but night actions may be performed. It's mainly for RP reasons I think, why would the villagers be looking to lynch werewolves yet if there have been no mysterious deaths in the night? (Though of course, that does leave us with funny RP exercises when night 0 has no hunt for whatever reason)
Because in this village, we believe in democracy. We believe that voting is good. We believe that when you let the people vote, good things happen.

vote Panzer

Sobriety is overrated. At least I can still type in complete sentences though dhddhdbbdxhwvwvwb

Vote MAWofdoom

Only on mobile until late tomorrow, will be free tomorrow. Seems there's a new player, so welcome!

Shamvote Morgalorc

Welcome to the big leagues

Vote Team Wombat
And Welcome to Morgalorc! I would vote you in order to welcome you better but I've never shamvote anyone other than wombat so I can't do that unfortunately.

In my defense, I'm channeling someone I know who I find incredibly annoying.
You wouldn't refer to that someone as Tzeentch, huh?

You wouldn't refer to that someone as Tzeentch, huh?
No. Nor, for the record, would I refer to that someone as Wagon, Panzer, or Grimlock.

We call him... Sparky.