• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"bad feeling" is now what Panzer votes on?

Geesh, and he didn't want to go through with Ironhide either... what's gotten into you, Panzer?

Day four vote count
Final Vote Count

Witch Agatha - 4
Alynkio [caillean 225 > 237]
Sleepyhead [wagonlitz 224 > 240]
panzer [chieron 238 > 241]
chieron [caillean 230 > 242]

Caillean - 3
Culann [223]
Aedan [227]
Wagonlitz [228]

chieron - 1
witch agatha [239]

Alynkio - 1
Avernite [Caillean 220 > 232]

not voted -1
Caillean (looking for sub)

Questions or complaints?

day/night 4
Day 4
As the village's numbers dwindle, life becomes rather quiet. And yet, knowing that a there must be some fell beasts that yet remain, some level of panic still lingers in the hearts of many. They once again seek out who the final beast in disguise must be, and after some disagreement, many eventually land on one member of the town somewhat out of the blue. As they bring her to be executed, they await for the transformation, yet no such transformation occurs, The beasts once again prove too sly for the village's nets.
Witch Agatha the slithy, twice burbling beamish boy (SA villager with two used seerish powers) is lynched

Brillig 4
With another unsuccessful day, the villagers sleep in great apprehension for what the night they bring. Another devoured body is found, this time though that of another human. They soon learn that it is one of the villagers, aedan, and in his possession were tools believed to perhaps have belonged to another. despite this theft, he was not known to be working against the other villagers, and so the village's allies once again grow thin. In addition, the body of the Jabberwock slayer is found, this time not devoured as others were, though bearing a seemingly serious wound.
Aedan777 the whiffling, chortling, tove beamish boy (whiffling villager with used priestly powers, used robber, and stolen used priestly and seerish powers) is hunted.

Avernite the Vorpal bladesman dies in the night.

Do you enjoy these days when we all just vote the same person o_O I don't, but I'm also not really following the game.
I have an objection to the last part of that sentence, not the first.

Dobby has to go iron his hands for assisting in the maiming of a good witch.

Hopefully the results of those scans were shared with sir Avver Noitter and the JL.

!!!

Dobby just realised that good and kind Avver Noitter is dead. Dobby is now a very sad house elf..

is it just me or did the update change? Pretty sure I wasn't dead before
Doesn’t appear to the case for me but I checked the update about 45 minutes after deadline.

After reading the thread Aedan’s alignment seems to clear Wagonlitz. Though he hasn’t said anything which typically is a sign of baddie Wagon. For now I’m going to take this at face value.

More interesting is the obvious vote switch to lynch Agatha. I’m not sure if there is a JL formed and if so I’d be somewhat suspicious given this game’s rule set. I’d like to hear from what the snipe voters have to say for themselves, before voting.

Dobby is very unhappy with the performances of these people: Wagonlitz, Caillean and Culann. Missed votes, low effort, no information.

Dobby thinks that Chieron mostly looks good from day one, where he voted for both Ironhide and Dedonus. Even if plotting is a sign of house Slytherin. Posts and votes regularly.

Dobby thinks that alynkio is active enough. Did bring Ironhide up to a tie but then switched off. Posted messages which were short enough to be faked and neutral enough to be from a pack conversation. Not entirely convinced that he's good.

Panzer decides to do nothing all day, shows up at deadline complaining that no one else did anything.. Then tried to kill one of those who does look slightly better than the rest from the little information we have. Zilch clearing himself from anything.

From Wagonlitz, Caillean and Culann, Dobby wants to hear what their traits are, if they scanned someone, who it was.

From Wagonlitz, Caillean and Culann, Dobby wants to hear what their traits are, if they scanned someone, who it was.
I was clairvoyant. Scanned aedan night 0.
Though, I'm well aware that anybody can claim that at this point in time.

What's your take on all the remaining players? We're probably close to parity if it's one pack only.
To be quite honest then I was so much out of the loop over the weekend due to business that I don't really have much of a take.
Having missed two votes should underline that. I generally don't miss votes, especially not as a baddie.