• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I had fun :) made mistakes, as always, but I had fun anyway! It had been a while since I had been in a pack.

Thank you Ironhide and Grilock!
I’ll have to find Grilock and thank him for you.
Yep, thanks for hosting @Ironhide G1 and @CaptainGrimlock ! Enjoyed the theme.
Your welcome! I don’t think I’ll be a host too often, but it was a neat experience.
That is a ridiculous number of shots and manipulating abilities for such a small game. Yes, it could've gone either way.
But in such cases, it is very likely that the wolves win due to their coordination. The village will still need to find their footing and likely make some mistakes in shooting itself.
It also only works, if the scans are lucky (and the scannees survive). Voting information is more difficult in such a situation.

BTW - villager with Plotter + Priestly scan feels outright insulting compared to the stacks the baddies had.

It's unfortunate, that the player count was so low (with also zombieism creeping in instantly). The stronger traits would not have been that bad in a full sized game.

Anyway, thanks for hosting @Ironhide G1 and @CaptainGrimlock .
You’re welcome as well.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
The village also got unlucky that Nepechri came back online right before he almost got lynched on Day 2. Had Nepechri been lynched and he had not come online, the baddies would have lost a brutal and a cloak, as I don't think Nepechri had set a standing order for his brutal.
Yea I wouldn't have remembered if @Ironhide G1 hadn't reminded me, because I completely forgot about this game.