• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
#MakeAmericaMeardAgain

Based on this vote:

Given the newly updated count, I'll

Vote Cliges

I believe Jackson is not the best lynch from what I've seen so far, so I'm fine with breaking the tie in his favor.

that pushed Cliges into the lead (at least until the outing), I would say that it's a safe assumption that Cliges is not a packmate of madchemist.

On that same note, madchemist decided to push Cliges ahead, just because Jackson wasn't the best lynch. We know that Jackson isn't a wolf, based on the hunt from last night, so could it be that madchemist was trying to protect someone else who had a couple votes already?

In this case, Capibara and npstr were the pair that had 2 votes, 1 less than both Jackson and Cliges at this point in time. Capibara also had a vote from Jackson, who was hunted later that day. Would this be a panic hunt from a wolf under scrutiny? It seems kind of far fetched on it's own, but with madchemist's vote to push Cliges up the ranking, it seems possible.

Vote Capibara

I will have to take a sub to the knee. @Tornadoli
Why did you change your custom title? The old one was way better since it was ambiguous whether you wanted to say: Never Trump, never Clinton as it does now or whether you wanted to use Trump and Clinton as an insult hurled at the reader.

#FeeltheLem
What you like is your decision, but don't expect the rest of us to be gay.:p

Will your name be on the ballot in all fifty states?

I have a whole delegation of Swedish-Americans ready to endorse, Lem.
Fifty?! Where is your ambition? If Obama could do 58 we're at least doing 59!

#FeeltheLem
Your sister did last night.

#MakeAmericaMeardAgain
Don't think the "again" is necessary.

Why did you change your custom title? The old one was way better since it was ambiguous whether you wanted to say: Never Trump, never Clinton as it does now or whether you wanted to use Trump and Clinton as an insult hurled at the reader.

What you like is your decision, but don't expect the rest of us to be gay.:p
It didn't seem clear enough. Although I think the old one sounded much better. Worth pondering.

I told people "your sister" jokes would catch on, they all thought I was crazy. But I showed them!

Well, let's have a look.

LOTS of votes on MC.

But who didn't vote him?

Madchemist for one. But that's useless.

Tamius is another. But he's in Ontario, so I guess that excuses his inactivity.

Will have to examine this deeply later.

But is previously Cliges voting Kingepyon now trying to construct an alibi?

One has to reflect.

Duke Dan "the Man" better be your brother-in-law with a saucy comment like that.

Well, let's have a look.
Duke Dan "the Man" better be your brother-in-law with a saucy comment like that.

*quietly adds to sig*

Give me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Last edited:
Why would the wolves have hunted Jacksonian Missionary? He was being run getting some heat before the outing. Do they have a list of hunt targets to enforce randomness and avoid forgetting to send in a hunt order? Or are they bad at this game?

It was a great hunt. Saved a bad vote today, cause it was probably not only me having Jackson on the naughty list with this MC post earlier:

Jackson has a sincere angry mode and an insincere one. This feels much more like the former to me. Not a fan of Hazbot's surrounding posts, either.

Given the newly updated count, I'll

Vote Cliges

I believe Jackson is not the best lynch from what I've seen so far, so I'm fine with breaking the tie in his favor.

So Cliges is most likely not a red wolf.
Apart from that we only have MCs d1 vote on JCan, which isn't worth much, so going after MCs trail I don't see any more suspects.

I'll vote for CAWZ today then:

Vote alxeu

What does King Dan, who is probably actually just a Duke, have to do with this? Wagonlitz should know how to do an outing, in fact he did get the timing just about right. What then is the reference to Duke Dan doing in this message? Is he implying that Dan is the Witness? Is this assumed to be safe because it's a single use power? @Wagonlitz explain yourself!

From what I understand King Dan is some mythological Danish figure of whom every Dane is descended from. In Danish bibles they talk about Dan and Eve.
I doubt Wagon would be dropping any names in the thread, and most certainly not of important players.

Strange given your name is so archetypical Scandinavian and not really seen outside it.
In case you weren't aware then Denmark (Danmark in Scandinavian) actually is named after king Dan---a legendary king who according to legend lived around 1500 to 2000 (or possibly even longer) ago. I think Saxo claims he lived around 500 AD. Some of the other sagas (not necessarily the Icelandic ones; saga is a Scandinavian word for grand stories) have Dan defeating an invasion attempt by Augustus. Which obviously is fictitious though it might refer back to Augustus' failed conquest of Germania. Also at least one Roman fleet did visit Denmark. And we did have trade with the Romans so we did know about them.
Danmark literally is Dan's march---although in reality the name means the march of the Danes. The Danes being named after king Dan. Also there are a bazillion different king Dan's back in the legendary eras.

Danmark literally is Dan's march---although in reality the name means the march of the Danes.

Wikipedia:
A march or mark was, in broad terms, a medieval European term for any kind of borderland, as opposed to a notional "heartland".

So the Danes were just a puny borderland to something. Probably some big Reich.

vote Capibara
zombie voting for zombie, I know.

A march or mark was, in broad terms, a medieval European term for any kind of borderland, as opposed to a notional "heartland".
It also meant "forest" in Old Norse, apparently. And the "Dan"-part could mean "flat".. so "Denmark" means a "flat,forested country", which it is.
Saxo Grammaticus was a 12th century chronicler. So, king Dan (according to Wagonlitz, he would have to have lived in BC times) is likely an invention - like the Swedes adding additional kings to their lineage later on.

beta pack, does not hunt on night 0
gamma pack
goodie
important goodie

NIGHT 0
Spockyt the spiritually attuned wolf of the beta pack is hunted.

DAY 1/NIGHT 1
Audrey: 5
2kNikk [317]
Eike Peace [336]
Capibara [412]
Jacksonian Missionary [322 Audren -> 439]
Duke Dan "The Man" [308 Lemeard -> 380 Wagonlitz -> 387 Hax -> 471]

Lemeard: 4
Audren [303]
Yakman [305]
Wagonlitz [339 2kNikk -> 442]
npstr [307 Yakman -> 445]

Duke Dan "The Man": 2
Lemeard [372]
JCan [407]
Citizen1oo1 [321 Duke Dan “The Man” -> 405 Eike Peace -> 434]

Eternaly_Lost: 2
alxeu [306]
Kingepyon [400]

Hax: 1
Cliges [381]

Eike Peace: 1
Audrey [330]

Yakman: 1
tonkatoy5 [413]

Wagonlitz: 1
Hax [367]

Capibara: 1
Gen. Skobelev [309]

Jcan: 1
madchemist [312]

alxeu: 1
Chieron [314]

Dexander: 1
aedan777 [362]

Canadian_95_RTS: 1
Eternaly_Lost [371]

Kingepyon: 1
Canadian_95_RTS [375]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
Hazbot [399]

Gen. Skobelev: 1
Dexander [402]

tonkatoy5: 1
tamius23 [416]

Audrey, the spiritually attuned lover is lynched.
Dexander, lover of Audrey, dies of broken heart.

NIGHT 1

Hax the priest with sorcerous scan is hunted.

DAY 2/NIGHT 2
PRE-OUTING [544]

Cliges: 4
JCan [521]
Gen. Skobelev [522]
Chieron [533]
madchemist [538]

Jacksonian Missionary: 2
Citizen1oo1 [513]
Hazbot [519]

npstr: 2
Yakman [488]
2kNikk [499]

Capibara: 2
npstr [529]
Jacksonian Missionary [535]

Duke Dan "The Man": 2
Canadian_95_RTS [530]
tonkatoy5 [539]

Yakman: 1
Duke Dan "The Man" [490]

madchemist: 1
Wagonlitz [493]

tamius23 [508]

Citizen1oo1: 1
Kingepyon [509]

Eternaly_Lost [518]

not voted: 7
Eike Peace []
Capibara []
Lemeard []
alxeu []
Cliges []
aedan777 []
Audren [517 Jacksonian Missionary -> 542 unvote]

DEADLINE

madchemist: 16
Wagonlitz [493]
Jacksonian Missionary [535 Capibara -> 548]
Hazbot [519 Jacksonian Missionary -> 549]
Cliges [550]
Capibara [551]
tonkatoy5 [539 Duke Dan “The Man” -> 552]
Audren [517 Jacksonian Missionary -> 542 unvote -> 553]
npstr [529 Capibara -> 556]
Canadian_95_RTS [530 Duke Dan "The Man" -> 557]
2kNikk [499 npstr -> 558]
Gen. Skobelev [522 Cliges -> 559]
Chieron [533 Cliges -> 560]
JCan [521 Cliges -> 561]
Duke Dan "The Man" [490 Yakman -> 562]
Kingepyon [509 Citizen1oo1 -> 563]
aedan777 [564]

Cliges: 1
madchemist [538]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
Citizen1oo1 [513]

npstr: 1
Yakman [488]

tamius23 [508]

Eternaly_Lost [518]

not voted: 3
Eike Peace []
Lemeard []
alxeu []

madchemist the vandal wolf of the gamma pack is lynched.

NIGHT 2

Jacksonian Missionary the 2nd in command villager is hunted.

Cliges is indeed somewhat unlikely yellow due to madchemist voting him; could still be red or unattached. In any case not the best candidate today. On day 1 madchemist voted JCan fairly early on voting cycle. Could be throwaway on packmate but more likely just a random vote.

Apart from Cliges there were only few candidates with more than 1 vote so not much to read from it, I think.

Hmm.

vote Hazbot

He's not seen action and was tunnelvisioning Jacksonian for 2 days. Not that great reasons, true, but for me it's enough for now.

Capibara: 2
Kingepyon [582]
Dexander [594]

alxeu: 1
npstr [592]

Hazbot: 1
Gen. Skobelev [598]

not voted: 18
Eike Peace []
Jacksonian Missionary []
alxeu []
tamius23 []