• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Give me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Last edited:
Give me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Last edited:
I could of course ask why the vote counters didn't use a capital letter in my name, when it is clearly there. It was after all done for most other players, why not extend the courtesy. I could also just request that y'all do use it in future, but I won't do either.

Instead I will make a note in my file on both of you and even scores when the time comes.

*Blames GM for providing inaccurate player list on the first page*

Then again, I was about to commend GM for having player names typed right.. but on the plus side I agree with your count.

Vote Gen. Skobelev

We are too close, I need space...

Huh? One has beard, the other one tentacles.

Official votecount (between 6 hrs 14 mins and 7 hrs 14 mins until deadline):

Lemeard (2):
Rovsea [303]
Yakman [305]

Audren (2):
2kNikk [317]
Eike Peace [331]

Eternaly_Lost (2):
alxeu [306]
Kingepyon [400]

Duke Dan (2):
Lemeard [372]
Jcan [407]

Eike Peace (2):
Audren [330]
Citizen1oo1 [321 Duke Dan -> 405]

Hax (2):
Cliges [381]
Duke Dan [308 Lemeard -> 380 Wagonlitz -> 387]

Yakman (1):
npstr [307]

Capibara (1):
Gen. Skobelev [309]

Jcan (1):
madchemist[312]

alxeu (1):
Chieron[314]

Rovsea (1):
Jacksonian Missionary [322]

2kNikk (1):
Wagonlitz [339]

Dexander (1):
aedan777 [362]

Wagonlitz(1):
Hax [367]

Canadian_95_RTS (1):
Eternaly_Lost [371]

Kingepyon (1):
Canadian_95_RTS [375]

Jacksonian Missionary (1):
Hazbot [399]

Gen. Skobelev (1):
Dexander [402]

Not voted:
@Capibara
@tonkatoy5
@tamius23

Last edited:

Last edited:
Vote Yakman

Extend the tie!

Why'd you break the tie with absolutely no reasoning? You know that is super suspicious right?

Why'd you want to extend the tie into 7-way? You know thats... [well anything is super suspicious so I suppose I shouldn't mimic your post too much]

Official votecount (between 3 hrs 14 mins and 4 hrs 14 mins until deadline):

Audren (3):
2kNikk [317]
Eike Peace [331]
Capibara [412]

Lemeard (2):
Rovsea [303]
Yakman [305]

Eternaly_Lost (2):
alxeu [306]
Kingepyon [400]

Duke Dan (2):
Lemeard [372]
Jcan [407]

Eike Peace (2):
Audren [330]
Citizen1oo1 [321 Duke Dan -> 405]

Hax (2):
Cliges [381]
Duke Dan [308 Lemeard -> 380 Wagonlitz -> 387]

Yakman (2):
npstr [307]
tonkatoy5 [413]

Capibara (1):
Gen. Skobelev [309]

Jcan (1):
madchemist[312]

alxeu (1):
Chieron[314]

Rovsea (1):
Jacksonian Missionary [322]

2kNikk (1):
Wagonlitz [339]

Dexander (1):
aedan777 [362]

Wagonlitz(1):
Hax [367]

Canadian_95_RTS (1):
Eternaly_Lost [371]

Kingepyon (1):
Canadian_95_RTS [375]

Jacksonian Missionary (1):
Hazbot [399]

Gen. Skobelev (1):
Dexander [402]

tonkatoy5 (1):
tamius23 [416]

Not voted:
Nothing to see here.

I hope you and all other ww players are stunningly beautiful salaciously dressed women and perhaps a few men too.
why not both at the same time?

anyhoo, we need some voter consolidation, preferably around @Lemeard

I don't think I have any Northern European in me
Strange given your name is so archetypical Scandinavian and not really seen outside it.
In case you weren't aware then Denmark (Danmark in Scandinavian) actually is named after king Dan---a legendary king who according to legend lived around 1500 to 2000 (or possibly even longer) ago. I think Saxo claims he lived around 500 AD. Some of the other sagas (not necessarily the Icelandic ones; saga is a Scandinavian word for grand stories) have Dan defeating an invasion attempt by Augustus. Which obviously is fictitious though it might refer back to Augustus' failed conquest of Germania. Also at least one Roman fleet did visit Denmark. And we did have trade with the Romans so we did know about them.
Danmark literally is Dan's march---although in reality the name means the march of the Danes. The Danes being named after king Dan. Also there are a bazillion different king Dan's back in the legendary eras.