• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why can't you accept established nicknames like everybody else?

Because we have new players in this game. Not knowing an "established" (only you seem to use it to be honest) nickname should not be a barrier to playing this game, and it is not fair to those players. I will not discuss this matter any further.

What are you referring to? I have no idea what you showed is.

I don't remember why I wrote that Danish whatever on there, but what I actually posted is scrapple, one of God's gift to the Mid-Atlantic (probably the only one, unless we count Cliges).

At the Satanic Supermarket down the street, where else can I get the newest in sacrificial technology at the lowest price?

Official votecount (between 19 hrs 2 mins and 20 hrs 2 mins until deadline):

Lemeard (3):
Rovsea [303]
Yakman [305]
Duke Dan [308]

Audren (2):
2kNikk [317]
Eike Peace [331]

Eternaly_Lost (1):
alxeu [306]

Yakman (1):

npstr [307]

Capibara (1):
Gen. Skobelev [309]

Jcan (1):

madchemist[312]

alxeu (1):
Chieron[314]

Duke Dan (1):
Citizen1oo1 [321]

Rovsea (1):

Jacksonan Missionary [322]

Eike Peace (1):

Audren [330]

2kNikk (1):
Wagonlitz [339]

Not voted:
Capibara
Canadian_95_RTS
aedan777
tonkatoy5
Jcan
Cliges
Hazbot
Eternaly_Lost
tamius23
Dexander
Kingepyon
Lemeard
Hax

Oh shit kingepyon's in this game? Rad.

At what?

Because we have new players in this game. Not knowing an "established" (only you seem to use it to be honest) nickname should not be a barrier to playing this game, and it is not fair to those players. I will not discuss this matter any further.
ANd what prevents new players from asking who it is thereby learning the terminology?
By your logic we can't talk about JLs, waffles, crovaxes, Stalingrads, etc. either, since new players won't know them until they experience them the first time.

Also by your logic you can't accept MC either.

I don't remember why I wrote that Danish whatever on there, but what I actually posted is scrapple, one of God's gift to the Mid-Atlantic (probably the only one, unless we count Cliges).
You claimed that that dish was called kødfløjte which is slang for penis.