We're thrilled to announce Cities: Skylines - Parklife!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right, I'm not trying to nay-say the product (it's already on pre-order), I'm just hoping connecting paths is as user friendly as possible.

care to provide a link to what you're talking about.
6zINLbI.png

Will there be some kind of prop snapping? There is a mod allowing us to plop props but it's very, very hard to get props to line up nicely. It would be very helpful if there was an option to prop snapping.

Also, I saw a "Let's Play It" and it seemed like we couldn't place props onto walkways. Will we be able to place benches and trashcans onto walkways or squares? That's something that has to be possible!

Will there be some kind of prop snapping? There is a mod allowing us to plop props but it's very, very hard to get props to line up nicely. It would be very helpful if there was an option to prop snapping.

Also, I saw a "Let's Play It" and it seemed like we couldn't place props onto walkways. Will we be able to place benches and trashcans onto walkways or squares? That's something that has to be possible!

If it's not in vanilla, it's here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=593588108

So this was launched on the European Day of Parks. Excellent timing. Excellent add-on.