• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i think you should put some screenshots, i believe that a picture tells more than 1000 words

..., as there are people who only look if there are pictures.

if you're reffering to me, ...you are absolutely right, a picture helps to catch the attention of the wiewer and he will most likely read the text near it (that's my opinion)

Okay then I have a button on my keyboard saying PrtScn it also says under it SysRq how would I make it so it Prtscn's? (I'm assuming thats why the screenshot thing won't work)

Also not to be constantly asking people for help but how do you create a hyperlink like We'll Protect America: AAR and have it link here?

in HoI2, you just press F11 key and you will have your screenshots in your game foder automatically

EDIT: for the hyperlink, you go to your User control panel(CP) and choose edit signature, there you have the add hyperlink thing, you just copy the link and its done

in HoI2, you just press F11 key and you will have your screenshots in your game foder automatically

EDIT: for the hyperlink, you go to your User control panel(CP) and choose edit signature, there you have the add hyperlink thing, you just copy the link and its done

Thanks! :)

First of all sorry to everyone for letting this slide. I have somehow managed to get it to make a screenshot but now comes the problem of getting it to show up someone mentioned using an IMG tag but I can't seem to get the thing to post properly still you'll get your pictures yet! :) EDIT: Could someone try to reach my AAR through my signature? It does not seem to be working since I changed my signature to conform to the rules.

First of all sorry to everyone for letting this slide. I have somehow managed to get it to make a screenshot but now comes the problem of getting it to show up someone mentioned using an IMG tag but I can't seem to get the thing to post properly still you'll get your pictures yet! :) EDIT: Could someone try to reach my AAR through my signature? It does not seem to be working since I changed my signature to conform to the rules.

nope, your link isn't working
for the screenshots: do you have an account on photobucket or imageshack?
if you have click on the picture and somewhere on the screen you should have the IMG code, copy it and paste it on the post
EDIT: maybe your link isn't working because you have the Http/ thing 2 times: it should be only 1 time

Well I'm back. I have decided that pictures are for my next AAR, so I will just finish the AAR around now. I had accidently saved over my save game but fortunatley I thought ahead and made a back up so it shall be finished.

The Second American Civil War

Long after fleeing south began to consolidate his hold over the deep south which quickly rallied to him. The first states to join the new AUS were; Louisiana, Missisipi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. Long called for total war to restore America to it's former greatness. With the declaration of total war the nation plunged into war. The Second American Civil War has begun and there will be no retreat, no surrender and no quarter.

The Combined Syndicates of America ruled from Mineapolis in the west to New York in the east and as far south as Kentucky's northern border. In response to the CSA's expansion the Canadian government seized control of New England, despite the fact that foreign soldiers were marching into America the American Union State had no real ability to deal with them, and consequently Long and his cabinet decided to deal with them later. The Canadians also occupied Alaska only months later.

Parts of the old United States Navy elected to join the fledgling navy of the AUS.

Despite the weakness of the U.S. the Mexican government decided that nationalising the Mexican oil industry would be a dangerous move.

The State legislatures of North Carolina, Florida and Arkansas voted to join the American Union State within days of one another. Charles Coughlin declared on his radio show that "they must be welcomed with open arms, in the struggle for a stronger, more fiercly American, America".

Last edited:
News bulletin from new orleans

Our beloved leader, Huey Long today addressed the nation, proclaiming the inaugeration of a New Union State over America which will organise the productive and social rescources of the nation, end social conflict, and maintain peace and order and eliminate all enemies of the Republic. The question was who this bold new initiative would be headed by... the President had several choices for Vice President:

Charles Lindbergh - A popular man of the people.

Gerald L.K. Smith will overhaul the economic and political system.

Father Charles Coughlin will promote a paternal corporate state.

Fritz Kuhn will root out sedition and enemies of the Republic!

While rumours flew throughout Atlanta on who the new Vice President would be no one except Long knew for sure...

So who do you want to be VP? Get your vote in!

If you're reading this of course.