• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(202501)

Ice Game Studios
Apr 6, 2010
Hi all Legio lovers...

I'm Jonas Fjellström and I'm the Project Manager / Technical Artist for Legio. I would like to take the time to introduce us.

We are a small studio in the far north of Sweden where the sun never sleeps in summer time and never wakes up during winter. Here at ICE we are a bunch of game developers with long experience of making both games and other interactive thingies.

My name is as stated before Jonas and I have work in the game industry for 10 years. I have worked on everything from small titles and teams to really large AAA titles consuming 200+ people to finish. Legio is though my first strategy game. Before Legio I have mainly worked on first person shooters and racing games. So this have been something new for me but still as exiting as everything else that has something to with games.

I hope you got a small picture of who I am and what ICE Game Studios are... And during the beta phase don't hesitate to ask any questions. Keep'em coming and I will try to answer them for you.

Cheers!
/Jonas

www.icegamestudios.com
www.legiogame.com

Last edited:
Just bought it! Will be interesting!