• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CK2, oh pleae be CK2 *hopes beyond all hope*
This!

I am sure PI will succeed with whatever game they want to make, but CK2 would be such a fantastic game I fail to see how they could top that...

Let's play the Hangman on what game is going to be announced. As I am a pretty good guy, I'll give the first and last characters.

(○_○)
--|--
__|__

C __ __ __ __ __ __ __
__ __ __ __ __ 2

This might be a difficult one. :D

Hmm... R?

While I'm surprising myself by saying this, I'm actually hoping it's CK2. I've always liked the idea behind CK, but the game and interface were always so ugly and convoluted that I have yet to really be able to get into it and understand it. I grew to love the Vicky interface, but the CK one is still a mystery to me...

Dear Lord, I hope this is CK2!

The Aztecs worshiped, among others, the (feathered) serpent god Quetzalcoatl. Therefore, it's an EU3 expansion where Mesoamerica can actually stand a chance. :p

(Hell if I know what it really is. I'm hoping for a surprise new game that is not CK2, though - CK1 didn't appeal much to me.)

This!

I am sure PI will succeed with whatever game they want to make, but CK2 would be such a fantastic game I fail to see how they could top that...

Indeed, I'm hoping so much that this is CK2, but alas, I feel that it is a far off dream.

Indeed, I'm hoping so much that this is CK2, but alas, I feel that it is a far off dream.
Why is that?

It's the only game from the previous engine to not receive a sequel.

The Aztecs worshiped, among others, the (feathered) serpent god Quetzalcoatl. Therefore, it's an EU3 expansion where Mesoamerica can actually stand a chance. :p

That would be my guess as well.
But we are probably completly wrong.

You do realise Rome is just a fake CK with half of EU III thrown in don't you?

mmm.. interesting new info I'm getting here..

if this isn't CK2, I'll get around to Rome and give it another try (I never really gave it a good chance by carelessly glancing over the demo)

I'm actually hoping it's CK2. I've always liked the idea behind CK, but the game and interface were always so ugly and convoluted that I have yet to really be able to get into it and understand it.

Totally agree with you, there! I have the exact same problem.

I was doing some research and I just discovered today that Alexander the Great had a pet snake named... "Project Serpent". He used the snake to determine where to expand his Empire! It's all falling into place, now!

This may or may not be a lie.

*shifty eyes*

As long its not a zoo simulator i will surly play it, whatever it is i guess =)

cant wait =)

I'd love to see a Dark Ages game. It should please the Byzantine fanboys, too.

Yaaaaaaaaaay Ck2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is an MMORPG, I'm going to go postal. I hope it isn't ... CK2 would be appreciated however. I'm having another feeling though that it might be a really grand scope grand strategy game, starting with the "genesis" of human civilization.
That makes me think... A CK-MMO? :eek:

They were considering getting a free-to-play game at some point, an interview said, no?