• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bishoko

Private
73 Badges
Mar 4, 2011
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with (one) of my cargo train stations. Trucks are just refusing to use it.

I only moved it 6 units and all the trucks that were headed to it, just reach it and turn back without unloading in it.

I checked all connection possibilities weather road or rail and it is definitely connected. The train tracks are laid perfectly and no disconnected tracks anywhere. It is in the middle of the industry are where I have a cluster of industry buildings and it is not further away from the train tracks than other stations.

This is so frustrating, not sure if anyone had such a problem before. I've been playing cities skylines for several years and this is the first time that this has happened.

I'm thinking that this might be some sort of glitch. As I have only one building that sends a truck sideways over grass to it, but all other trucks seem to think that it doesn't exist. If someone has had this happen or if someone from Paradox can kindly check that would be awesome.

Upvote 0
Best to attach her ethe affected saved game, plus the game's log file:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

Then the gameplay experts can look into your setup and city.

Hi AndrewT.

I attached the save file and log file.

I am using many mods though. So if this is a glitch it might not be because of the base game.

Thaank you

Attachments

• Springfield.crp
    13,4 MB · Views: 0
  • output_log.txt
    626,8 KB · Views: 0
Ok it's not a mod issue. I disabled all mods and let the game run for a while. The problem persists.

Another note, (This happened with and without the mods) the first train that arrives in the station is able to produce trucks but all trains after that just despawn. And the trucks that were sent out by the train station despawn after delivering the goods.

Ok it's not a mod issue. I disabled all mods and let the game run for a while. The problem persists.
Disabling mods does not remove effects they have already had on a save game file.