• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I swear to god leave Nassau and Suffolk county alone and nobody gets hurt -_-

Anyway, let's not talk about the lyrics, tell me instead what you like the update?

I think the US will never know what hit them.;)

XIX: The Circle (August - October 1942)

First operation in August was a 4 division counterattack on the enemy breakthrough area (see the last update, the region near Detroit), which miserably failed.
October 17th, after long storms over Scandinavia finally giving up, we declare war on Finland. Three armies will simultaneously head towards Helsinki, Turku and Vaasa.
1st September first signs of advancing was made in western US. We capture Seattle.

Meanwhile in Europe, Dönitz's navy transporting troops was defeated in a long naval battle just above Spain. Fortunately we only lost 3 transport ships and 2 light cruisers.
Hitler redeploys all of our troops to Königsberg. There Dönitz and his mighty 80-fleet navy will continue transporting.

3rd of September we annex Tannu tuva. Comitern now consists of GiE Mongolia, independent Finland and US.
32 divisions are approaching Washington D.C. Our new naval bases have just been finished and are deployed close to Washington to supply our troops there.
22nd September Finland refuses to surrender after losing Helsinki and Vaasa.
By the end of September, the troops in Finland are already ready to invade Sweden.

5th of October 8th army meets Washington command. New York is now encircled.

united.jpg

XX: Downfall (October 1942 - January 1943)

Europe:

8th of October, 15 divisions are on the northern border of Sweden and 8 are on the southern. The war is declared on the last two neutrals, Sweden and Norway. By destroying the last neutral countries, we ensure we can fully concentrate on our American conquests.

swedes.jpg

America:

13th of October Boston is conquered. At this point, the US troops are clearly giving up. They retreat and their organization is low. Japan conquers Pacific islands.

Situation of America, 8th November.
us6november.jpg

Surrender percentage is, if i remember correctly, about 57.
Theatre AI performs very well in America. Theatre AI + 130 divisions and a large front = epic.

Far East:

24th of November Siam is assaulted. We have HUGE 6 divisions in India, so we rely on Japanese troops.
Talking about Japanese, their invasion of Australia was a failure. Not only did they lose 10-15 divisions, they even lost some islands in the Pacific. Their situation is not looking that good.

Back to Europe:

10th of December Norway surrenders after we captured Oslo and Narvik.
norsurrnde.jpg

Two days later Sweden refuses to surrender.
Neutral countries have fallen. The last ones exist in South America. Hitler is already thinking of attacking Colombia, Paraguay and Uruguay and let Argentina, Brazil and Peru defeat them.

Back to America:

1st of January 1943 the situation looks like this:

us1january.jpg

Last moments of the FSA (Fractured States of America) are at hand.

Last edited:
XXI: Houston, we've got a problem (January - March 1943)

Troops from Sweden are moving towards Vichy France.
Our progress in America is slowing down due to supply problems. Our troops have nearly reached Houston, but refuse to move any further as they run out of supplies.

One of the most decisive offensive was executed near Dallas:

dallas.jpg

This resulted in the annihilation of 20-30 American divisions.

And here's the overall:

situation.jpg

Current image is from February 4th, black line is what we've reached by 28th February.

Surrender percentage is 98.80. Last nail to the US' coffin was our airborne assault to Portsland.

usasurrender.jpg

United States... broken... beat... scarred.

Who will be next?

I wonder where have all the commenters gone. Just few comments between the updates in my AAR, and it's about the same with yours.

I wonder where have all the commenters gone. Just few comments between the updates in my AAR, and it's about the same with yours.

Many are like me, leaves the occational reply, but mostly only read. Frustrating, I know, but I don't like replying if I don't have anything substantial to say.