• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Flinteroon! It's been quite the opening, and I'm looking forward to the restoration!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Well done!

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
I believe it's my turn to pick someone ain't it? I have to admit I haven't had much time to read this week, but of the few I've read recently I've enjoyed Chronicles of Poland by @Nikolai. It's very entertaining to see the struggles and success of the Polish Kings and Emperors as they leave their mark in Europe, and as each chapter tells the story of a single ruler, it's also very fast paced, which works nicely when compared to my AAR of last week, which had a very slow start. Anyways, go check it out!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I believe it's my turn to pick someone ain't it? I have to admit I haven't had much time to read this week, but of the few I've read recently I've enjoyed Chronicles of Poland by @Nikolai. It's very entertaining to see the struggles and success of the Polish Kings and Emperors as they leave their mark in Europe, and as each chapter tells the story of a single ruler, it's also very fast paced, which works nicely when compared to my AAR of last week, which had a very slow start. Anyways, go check it out!
Wow, thank you kindly! :D My AARs tend to be fairly quick, indeed. One of the reasons I've written 20? 30? Over the last few years. :p Happy you've enjoyed the story thus far!
Thanks! :D
@Nikolai, a well deserved honor! Thank you for everything that you do!
Ah, Midnite Duke, my staunchest supporter! :D Thank you for all your support and all the positivity you bring. :)

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I always enjoy seeing Polish AARs, as they have a special place in my heart (having lived there for two years back in the early 90s when I was a wee lad) and seeing people take the nation and lead it to greatness is always appreciated!

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations, @Nikolai!
Thanks Mac!
Congratulations @Nikolai
Thanks Jonesy!
I always enjoy seeing Polish AARs, as they have a special place in my heart (having lived there for two years back in the early 90s when I was a wee lad) and seeing people take the nation and lead it to greatness is always appreciated!
Glad to hear it! :D

I actually did post a new chapter in celebration of this only a couple of hours ago. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Nikolai , I will have to expand my reading to CKIII now...

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions: